ADVERTISEMENT

Hoboken Viewing Party Input

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
So obviously not everyone is going to make it tonight, likely myself included we shall see, so just want to put out feelers to see if there are peeps around who will come to Tally-Ho if they have GAME SOUND, specials, etc., like we do for football? Had 3 texts asking as much when I woke up today, HOARSE as a mother, hahaha!

NUTS

Guess a lot of you are headed in which is GREAT to be honest! Just found out Hoboken station is flooded; had no idea! Gotta take the ferry (that should be a lot of FUN hahaha) or bus I guess??

safe travels for everyone...going to be wildly different weather depending on where you are coming from and headed to. Heavy snows up in northwest jersey..flooding, winds elsewhere and the uncertain potential of heavy bursts of snow here and there even in Central Jersey. Just because its okay now or in your location does not mean that it will stay that way or when you head out to travel

I'm trying to understand how someone who can't make it to the game can make it to a bar for a watch party

Listen I get it, we all want everyone to go, but sometimes that just can’t happen so walking down the street for a quick two hours, as opposed to (in this weather) maybe up to a four hour trek EVEN FROM Hudson County, can be a big difference.

Reactions: zebnatto
Listen I get it, we all want everyone to go, but sometimes that just can’t happen so walking down the street for a quick two hours, as opposed to (in this weather) maybe up to a four hour trek EVEN FROM Hudson County, can be a big difference.
Nuts, if youre in hoboken and dont get to the game tonight then youre not a fan. I’ll make it simple for people.

1) download this magical app called “Uber”.
2) type in “Hoboken Path Station” on said app, within 5 minutes a car will pick you up at the door of your apartment and for $7 will drive you to the path.
3) bring 11 quarters with you for the $2.75 ride to 33rd street
4) get off at 33rd street and walk ONE ****ING BLOCK to msg

Shaking my ****ing head

Reactions: Super tRUper
How would it be a 4 hour trek from hoboken? Lol. Literally 5 minute uber to path, 15 minute path ride to 33rd then 3 minute walk to the garden. Legitimately a 20-25 minute trip

Reactions: AD888
How would it be a 4 hour trek from hoboken? Lol. Literally 5 minute uber to path, 15 minute path ride to 33rd then 3 minute walk to the garden. Legitimately a 20-25 minute trip

You’re clueless. First off if you miss the PATH each way that’s an extra 30 minutes waiting. Up to 3 hours already IF all else is perfect.

However, right now, the path station in Hoboken is flooded under so you have to go alternative routes. Either we have to go to Jersey City take the path from there or you have to take the bus in the port authority and then take a subway down. All tall, believe it or not from Hudson County, it could take you an hour to get to Madison Square Garden this afternoon or tonight and the same coming back very easily.

Nuts, if youre in hoboken and dont get to the game tonight then youre not a fan. I’ll make it simple for people.

1) download this magical app called “Uber”.
2) type in “Hoboken Path Station” on said app, within 5 minutes a car will pick you up at the door of your apartment and for $7 will drive you to the path.
3) bring 11 quarters with you for the $2.75 ride to 33rd street
4) get off at 33rd street and walk ONE ****ING BLOCK to msg

Shaking my ****ing head

I know how to get to MSG ASSHAT AND DON’T EVER QUESTION MY FANDOM.

GTFOtta here with this nonsense!!

You’re clueless. First off if you miss the PATH each way that’s an extra 30 minutes waiting. Up to 3 hours already IF all else is perfect.

However, right now, the path station in Hoboken is flooded under so you have to go alternative routes. Either we have to go to Jersey City take the path from there or you have to take the bus in the port authority and then take a subway down. All tall, believe it or not from Hudson County, it could take you an hour to get to Madison Square Garden this afternoon or tonight and the same coming back very easily.
Subway from PA to Penn? Come on, put on a coat and you're fine.

Still not seeing how youre getting to 3-4 hours. If you dont go and youre in hoboken/jc youre not a true fan

Still not seeing how youre getting to 3-4 hours. If you dont go and youre in hoboken/jc youre not a true fan

Total commute PLUS game can easily be 3 hours. Thrown in weather and cam easily be 3.5 I don’t care if you can’t figute it out or not lol I live here!

...and I’ll put my fan status against yours any day my friend! [cheers]

Total commute PLUS game can easily be 3 hours. Thrown in weather and cam easily be 3.5 I don’t care if you can’t figute it out or not lol I live here!

...and I’ll put my fan status against yours any day my friend! [cheers]
I can't make it so you need to get there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT