ADVERTISEMENT

Horrible news from Wisconsin BB

Sad to hear, hoping Coach Moore and his son recover fully and my condolences for the loss of his wife & daughter..

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Terrible news. According to reports a driver going the wrong way struck their vehicle head-on. It unfortunately resulted in fatalities in both vehicles.

Reactions: 67scarlet
This is horrible news. I pray for Coach Moore and his son that they can pull through but I also pray for his wife and his daughter. This is just so sad to hear this. I lost my wife 5 years ago and I still think of her every day. It is very difficult to lose loved ones.

Wishing strength and healing to the Moore family and the university of Wisconsin basketball family

very sad news. Live life to the fullest today tomorrow never guaranteed

We we're just talking about wrong way drivers and my buddy said it is rare. Once is obviously enough.

Thoughts and prayers to Coach Moore and his son--hoping they pull through. and condolences for the loss of his wife and daughter. What tragedy--just a beautiful looking family now devastated.

Russthanks for posting the update. GOD Bless both of them as they try to rebuild their family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT