ADVERTISEMENT

If JG Really Wants to Impact Recruiting ...Thie Time Is Now!

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
I haven't seen either QB play(live on the West Coast)....however, having a highly ranked QB in the top 100, who has offers from the NC / SEC / has credibility with NJ players / coaches is good enough.

None of us really knows what JG is thinking ....but dragging this out ( WARNING HYPERBOLE ALERT....next month, two more months, signing day 2016) will mean that we lose many recruits who would have signed on to block, catch & run with JG makes no sense IF....he really wants to play here. The sooner the better. Hope his dad is in his ear.

As for Urban....if JG commits I hope he simply tells Meyer "NO', Not Interested, Don't come down to see me because I'm Solid and I'm not going to see you: i.e. whatever it takes to get the Urban blight to leave him alone (Meyer has lied to recruits and been shown to be an opportunist...hopefully JG sees that / realizes that having 4- 4star recruits @ QB means someones leaving, someone's riding the bench, someone's converted to WR...etc. At Rutgers he gets / deserves the Red Carpet treatment ....and then he has to live up to expectations. Rutgers will not be recruiting over JG nor will they treat him like a piece of meat that is churned in a football factory. We're FAMILY...and we show it. We're one of the best schools ( APR / graduation) in the nation ...and it shows.

We're Rutgers and we're returning to the top of the heap (academically) where we belong.

This recruitment seems bigger than Lance Thomas, Huggins, Toal ....and the others rolled into one, because with one action, JG validates Rutgers as a landing place for a NJ / national talent ( 4 / 5 star recruits). And as a QB he is the "prettiest girl" in the room ....and will be the showpiece to other recruits, coaches, fans .

Here's hoping....SOON!!!

MO

This post was edited on 2/18 1:07 PM by RutgersMO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News