ADVERTISEMENT

IL's Top 50 players for 2024

IL who has a crazy ACC bias in the 11-20 rankings they have 7 ACC kids

Biased no doubt. But outside of Stevens who would you move down the list? BTW, haven't seen anything from 10-6 but 1-5 are reportedly

1. O'Neil
2. Shellenberger
3. Kirst
4. Entermen
5. Pat Kavanagh

4 more ACC

My understanding is he will have one year of eligibility after he's done at Cornell. If that is indeed true, it wouldn't be a shock to anyone to see him do a grad year at RU with his little bro.

CJ Kirst is better than Shellenberger. By a wide margin imo. Kid is unguardable.
CJ is the most complete player in college. he does everything very well and is a great leader. From what I was told by someone very close to the family and his plan was to use his last year at Cornell after taking the fall off.

My understanding is he will have one year of eligibility after he's done at Cornell. If that is indeed true, it wouldn't be a shock to anyone to see him do a grad year at RU with his little bro.
Excellent. God Bless the Ivy's draconian rules for athletic eligibility.

Any chance he finishes his career here? I'd imagine he's out of eligibility at Cornell after the season.

IIRC virtually the whole Cornell team didn't enroll in the spring of '21 when the Ivies had no season as opposed to everyone else. Not sure how that plays out. The Princeton guys coming out this year only played 3 years. Kirst may play 4. Don't know definitively what that means.

IIRC virtually the whole Cornell team didn't enroll in the spring of '21 when the Ivies had no season as opposed to everyone else. Not sure how that plays out. The Princeton guys coming out this year only played 3 years. Kirst may play 4. Don't know definitively what that means.

Aspen was a virtual playground for all the kids who took off the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT