ADVERTISEMENT

In case you missed it, Spencer Lee & Gavin Teasdale to...

kjb32812

Hall of Famer
Dec 25, 2008
Iowa.

:scream:

Good for the sport of wrestling but not so good for PSU.

So top kids are not staying home in the state of PA as well... Lee probably didn't want to compete against Suriano for the spot, who I think is better than Lee.

So top kids are not staying home in the state of PA as well... Lee probably didn't want to compete against Suriano for the spot, who I think is better than Lee.

From a technique standpoint, Lee is better. Suriano is a crusher, but Lee throws the kitchen sink at people.

The Olympic Trials were quite telling. I saw full staffs for PSU, Oklahoma State, Nebraska, Iowa, Cornell, ISU, and tOSU.

if you're a kid with Olympic aspirations, where you gonna go? Lee chose Iowa because they can and will support him both domestically and internationally for the rest of his life.

That's the kind of enticement, that leads to commitments from kids like Lee.

Reactions: obrats
Leonardis, Billy Ashnault and Joe Pollard were there too. So our entire staff showed the colors.

Reactions: obrats
Lol... so much for the point Curioso was trying to make. Funny how a Rutgers fan notices "full staffs" from 7 schools other than Rutgers, but didn't see any Rutgers coaches other than DP.

In other recruiting news, Pritzlaff and Coach Leo just started following Kyle Cochran from Paramus on Twitter. He was the one who upset the Roxbury kid and then beat Bierdumpfel in the State finals. He is a junior.

Also, Mike Van Brill announced his commitment the other day. I didn't notice that posted anywhere.

Will be fun to watch Suriano vs Lee for a few years, if same weight class. I think they are 1-1 with ns winning a marathon ot match (or was that vs Fix)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT