ADVERTISEMENT

In Light Of Eugene's Announcement, As An RU Alum I Have Decided Not To Enter The Transfer Portal

RutgersRaRa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2011
As crazy as it sounds, I'm gonna keep my marbles and my seats, and look forward to hanging with my buddies for each home game. As much as I've hitched my Happiness Wagon to the accomplishments of teenagers, this isn't a deal breaker. Heartbreaker? Yes. Mind-loser? No. Eugene was my favorite player for three years, and he "left" a year early. C'est la vie. We are Rutgers fans, masters of coping. Let's deal and move on.

As crazy as it sounds, I'm gonna keep my marbles and my seats, and look forward to hanging with my buddies for each home game. As much as I've hitched my Happiness Wagon to the accomplishments of teenagers, this isn't a deal breaker. Heartbreaker? Yes. Mind-loser? No. Eugene was my favorite player for three years, and he "left" a year early. C'est la vie. We are Rutgers fans, masters of coping. Let's deal and move on.

One season ticket holder don’t stop no show!

My handler is willing to listen to offers but, it better be a strong ass offer. I need Duke level money, house for Momma, scholarship for baby momma, and a car.

I am 100% committed but am willing to entertain other better offers if the right one come$ around and my recruitment remains open. Like I said 100% committed to the university of Ruggers #GoNights

My handler is willing to listen to offers but, it better be a strong ass offer. I need Duke level money, house for Momma, scholarship for baby momma, and a car.
No job for a relative? Are you going soft on us now?

I am 100% committed but am willing to entertain other better offers if the right one come$ around and my recruitment remains open. Like I said 100% committed to the university of Ruggers #GoNights
I will respect your decision no matter what it is as long as it doesn't upset me.

No job for a relative? Are you going soft on us now?

God has directed me. No media, respect my me time. I was draw to UNC’s awesome Afro Studies program. UNC’s akademiks, integrity, and commitment to excellence are just hard for me and my Uncle to pass up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT