ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Penn St

indiana is a shell of itself without xavier johnson and race jackson. And i thought they were overrated to begin with. Also Penn State is a quality team. Oldest team in conference and maybe the country. Def a tourney worthy team.

Those Indiana players were taking all that shit on the Indiana barstool post that said the season was disappointing. And this is the game they respond to that with lmao.

Reactions: RUDead
indiana is a shell of itself without xavier johnson and race jackson. And i thought they were overrated to begin with. Also Penn State is a quality team. Oldest team in conference and maybe the country. Def a tourney worthy team.

It‘s Race Thompson, but I get your point, They are missing 2 seniors who are key players. But even that does not excuse their embarrassing effort tonight. They did not compete.

Reactions: Shell21
Penn State will not be an easy win
Penn state is good man. Oldest team in the country too. Average age is something crazy like 23.5.

Ive said it since preseason, dark horse to make a run in the tourney with how old they are and how they can shoot it.

Also, indiana win isnt nearly as good as we originally thought unfortunately. Gonna be a q2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT