ADVERTISEMENT

Intermat RU recruiting video Coach Mytych

I was at practice yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at how talented and competitive our true freshman are. Alex Nini took on Seabass in a full freestyle match and more than held his own, in fact taking him down first. He will jump levels. Barbosa gave White a real go and Smith is a dynamo. Blanchete not there yet and pleasantly surprised to see PJ Casale there and working very hard.

I was at practice yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at how talented and competitive our true freshman are. Alex Nini took on Seabass in a full freestyle match and more than held his own, in fact taking him down first. He will jump levels. Barbosa gave White a real go and Smith is a dynamo. Blanchete not there yet and pleasantly surprised to see PJ Casale there and working very hard.

Bill, How is Soldano doing? Is he over the NCAA injury and back on mat?

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Does this mean Casale is staying at RU and not transferring?? He was ranked pretty highly before entering college.. around 50s class ranking if I recall correctly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT