ADVERTISEMENT

Is tonight's game televised?

For those who know about the TV industry, could the Big Ten start a Big Ten Network 2 and show the local schools in the local markets?

If someone doesn’t have a subscription to BTN+ are there any streams online available? Do people usually post those here?

Ordered Big10+ for one month right before the Niagara game, so I got that game plus Drexel, S.F. Austin and UMass for $9.95. Not a bad deal for $2.50 per game. Not sure I will renew for the Caldwell game.

Reactions: RUhobbit
I will also be ordering ESPN+ for one moth at $4.99 to get the Bonnies game on Saturday. Pretty simple to cancel both ESPN+ and BIG10+, you can do it right online.

Reactions: Local Shill
Ordered Big10+ for one month right before the Niagara game, so I got that game plus Drexel, S.F. Austin and UMass for $9.95. Not a bad deal for $2.50 per game. Not sure I will renew for the Caldwell game.

Did the same. It’s a good deal and it’s not worth another month to watch that silly Caldwell game. Nothing good can happen in that game. I’ll assume we win.

Reactions: kcg88
I bought the big ten stream works fine only one "technical difficulties" blue screen so far was only 20 secs or so

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT