ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Cottrell off the board

Cottrell's Father played for Huggins & this was a done deal for a long time, Shoes job title would have had zero impact unless Huggins retired.

Thanks "fake" Isaiah, for confirming the zero impact. I'm certain you have no idea other than having an opinion but stating it like it is a Fact.

No one said we were getting him...but, what little chance we had was probably if Shoes was actively involved as assisrant....the same way he was the reason Corey Sanders came.

Last edited:
Thanks "fake" Isaiah, for confirming the zero impact. I'm certain you have no idea other than having an opinion but stating it like it is a Fact.

No one said we were getting him...but, what little chance we had was probably if Shoes was actively involved as assisrant....the same way he was the reason Corey Sanders came.

Keep talking & proving that you have no clue what you are babbling about! Cottrell was never going to any school unless it was to play for Huggins

Reactions: RutgHoops
Keep talking & proving that you have no clue what you are babbling about! Cottrell was never going to any school unless it was to play for Huggins

They’re really recruiting me,” Isaiah Cottrell said. “I love coach [Steve Pikiell] and I love coach shoes [Greg Vetrone] especially. They’ve been showing me a lot of love.”

Coach Pikiell really needs to stop wasting his time recruiting lost causes.......:rolleyes:. Afterall, we got a message board expert who knew he had Zero chance.

Last edited:
We were on him early and often. Would’ve been a nice get. Still lower options out there that look like good players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT