ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Hall

Hall's stock has risen dramatically since RU offered. We're still in the running, but the likelihood of him playing on the banks is low considering his current offers.

Last edited:
You have to hope that likes the fact that Rutgers was the team that was there early and stayed with him the entire way. And....hope that a long term and trustful relationship was built.

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
You have to hope that likes the fact that Rutgers was the team that was there early and stayed with him the entire way. And....hope that a long term and trustful relationship was built.
...and Dan Lobach continually in his ear telling him Rutgers is the best thing since sliced bread wouldn't hurt.

The kid is unlike other players Pikiell and Co. are in the running for. Hall's father said early on that he thinks his son is going to be a one-and-done player.

Last edited:
Now that the kid is a consensus 5-star, I cannot imagine we have any chance here.
Yeaaa I don't like the unnecessary "he's not coming here" posts but I don't think there is any really reason to think we are even among the leaders. The one big fish we are in it for is Cliff.... But the other schools involved are all ones that come with $trong offer$ so I'm not getting my hopes up there really either....

Coleman Hawkins and Martice Mitchell are the two targets we have a legit shot at that I like

...and Dan Lobach continually in his ear telling him Rutgers is the best thing since sliced bread wouldn't hurt.

The kid is unlike other players Pikiell and Co. are in the running for. Hall's father said early on that he thinks his son is going to be a one-and-done player.
Hard to believe he's a one and done when instate Duke and NC aren't drooling over him.

Yeaaa I don't like the unnecessary "he's not coming here" posts but I don't think there is any really reason to think we are even among the leaders. The one big fish we are in it for is Cliff.... But the other schools involved are all ones that come with $trong a$$ offer$ so I'm not getting my hopes up there really either....

Coleman Hawkins and Martice Mitchell are the two targets we have a legit shot at that I like

Just added some emphasis per L$U coach.

GO RU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT