ADVERTISEMENT

Kierra Sanderlin

Rufan07

Redshirt
Gold Member
May 27, 2006
Looks like Kierra just committed to University of Houston. Was really hoping she would stick around 😔.

I guess, former CVS assistant, Coach Hughey felt like RU players are fair game now that CVS is no longer the coach.

The move also falls in the trend of transfers choosing schools closer to home.

I guess, former CVS assistant, Coach Hughey felt like RU players are fair game now that CVS is no longer the coach.

The move also falls in the trend of transfers choosing schools closer to home.
Blame the current mess for defections not the head coach of a the team that picked up a transfer from RU.
Helping RU recruit or keep players ended for him when he left RU to be an assistant at Texas for Gail Goestenkors in 2010

Blame the current mess for defections not the head coach of a the team that picked up a transfer from RU.
Helping RU recruit or keep players ended for him when he left RU to be an assistant at Texas for Gail Goestenkors in 2010
In no way was I blaming Hughey for anything. Who knows, there's a good chance he may have recruited her out of HS too. She may have always had Houston high on her list. Idk

I just wish her the best and will follow UH to see how she does.

I do know of a level of respect that exists between friendly coaches. When Maori wanted to transfer, Joni checked in with CVS before accepting her to Georgia.

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT