ADVERTISEMENT

KTR / Twin Elephant Beer - On The Banks (UPDATE)

wkbrdr3448

Sophomore
Gold Member
May 4, 2022
All,

The next batch of On The Banks will be canned on Monday, with sales of the beer starting to happen now to various stores around the state. The first batch was wildly successful and sold out quickly state wide. I would recommend folks call their local stores and ask them to order the beer. Below is a link of Twin Elephant's current distribution list. If your local stores are not on this map, I would encourage you to call that store and ask them to purchase Twin Elephant. If your local store is on the map, I would encourage you to call anyway in order to encourage them to purchase again/more.

Some other useful updates:

- Twin Elephant does home deliveries throughout NJ, with a $100 minimum. Online sales start next week, with deliveries occurring likely just after Xmas but in time for New Years.

- JMA doesn't have it on draft/can yet, but that is being worked on.

- Twin Elephant will be putting out a map that is directly dedicated to On The Banks (this is in process); so folks can see which stores purchased the beer. The above link is Twin Elephant's full distribution network, so it currently only shows stores that purchase from them in general (not On The Banks only). Hoping this will be up next week.

- Twin Elephant is looking into doing merchandise with us with profits also going to NIL; in the works but won't be ready for the holiday.

- Reminder that 15% of the proceeds go to KTR and student athletes.

Personally I think the beer is really good and Twin did have it on tap last weekend at the brewery.

It would be fun if they could have a watch party or two there next year.

• Love
Reactions: wkbrdr3448
On the Banks has made its way to South Jersey - was able to get a couple 4 packs at Canal’s in Marlton (on 70).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT