ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos Rutgers

RU72

All American
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
It was our 50th. That's crazy. I am Class President and Reunion Chair. Rutgers stepped up big-time. Some highlights. Steve spoke to us Thursday at the APC and was terrific. We had a great class dinner on Thursday night at the Rutgers Club and my favorite Professor,the heralded Ross Baker was at my table. Friday was great tours and panels. Friday night was an amazing dinner under a tent with Jonathan Holloway and I the keynoters. He is a fabulous speaker. I participated in the coin toss on Saturday. Rutgers won the toss!We have raised $545000 to date with a goal of $600000. The incredible Honors College and the Rodkin Center are the recipients. I went to the Penn Reunion in May. This was far better.

It was our 50th. That's crazy. I am Class President and Reunion Chair. Rutgers stepped up big-time. Some highlights. Steve spoke to us Thursday at the APC and was terrific. We had a great class dinner on Thursday night at the Rutgers Club and my favorite Professor,the heralded Ross Baker was at my table. Friday was great tours and panels. Friday night was an amazing dinner under a tent with Jonathan Holloway and I the keynoters. He is a fabulous speaker. I participated in the coin toss on Saturday. Rutgers won the toss!We have raised $545000 to date with a goal of $600000. The incredible Honors College and the Rodkin Center are the recipients. I went to the Penn Reunion in May. This was far better.
Thank you Richard. You are a loyal son and great ambassador of our school

This is awesome

I had the privledge of having Ross Baker for American government in the spring of 1989.

One of the best lecturers I had .

Awesome that he is still at it 33 years later

RU72 is extremely modest about things, he works extremely hard in helping change the image of RU and I am glad that we have a real school President who understands the athletic and academic connections and how that matters.

RU72 also won tailgater of the game, which is something that probably isn't at the top of the list of things of importance, but everyone here should appreciate his contributions.....

Great post and I too had a class with Ross Baker (94 or 95). Dukakis was one of the guest lecturers that semester which was a highlight.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiloTalon13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT