ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Latest NCAA Tournament seeding projections has Rutgers in a good spot

I think the return of Caleb McConnell has given RU a big boost in the eyes of experts come March. They know we aren't quite 100% but if he is healthy and cliff returns, a lot of people think we can do serious damage

Opening round matchup with Duke in Durham NC with an officiating crew that includes Tim Higgins, Ted Valentine, and Bo Boroski. College basketball gawds have never been kind to Rutgers.

We are playing super at the moment, but let's get that far at the end of the season. Too many league games to go and everyone will present a challenge. As they say let's be 1-0 after the next game.

it's possible...get healthy, and hopefully we'll hit our stride and play our best basketball in Feb and March...I think our shooting may level off a bit, but I think our D and rebounding will bounce back, and with Caleb back and once he rounds into form, I'll take our 8 deep against almost anyone, with Reiber as a solid 9th and 2nd backup big...

I thought our ceiling was a 3 seed, and floor as a 6...

He was pot committed with his terrible take last year so he is getting on board early this year

Reactions: Groz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT