ADVERTISEMENT

latest politi article will cause a stir

What's the problem with this article?

It seems like Politi's article before this got the ball rolling....along with bac

this was just released and he now says stuff about the AD

HUH--disservice? his original article was posted previously and discussed--where were you ? this is his update

First of all there is no new info and he is just copying what is posted here...if he bothered to care Julie has done more than rearranging the furniture but let him continue his mistruths

Damn, this is the most excitement we've had with RU basketball in a while.

Hopefully the ball keeps rolling and we get some results.

Originally posted by ru66:
he's getting into attack mode--go to nj.com if you wish
Actually '66 he's not. He is actually backing up Keith Sargeant's article. I may think Politi is the scum of the earth, but if this time he actually helps instead of trying to GET JH this could snowball and force the BOG's hand to act now and not seven years down the road.

don't u guys realize that what politi does is to create reads? articles about how everything is perfect and wonderful and non-controversial don't get reads. when I wrote for bleacher, they routinely made me write articles which blasted coaches, teams, etc. and it is the main reason I stopped writing there.

HUH--disservice? his original article was posted previously and discussed--where were you ? this is his update
It doesn't matter that it was previously discussed. You are directing people to his update. Any encouragement of Rutgers supporters to read Politi is a disservice to the school, plain and simple.

Ole Cabbagehead posted on 2/25/2015...

It doesn't matter that it was previously discussed. You are directing people to his update. Any encouragement of Rutgers supporters to read Politi is a disservice to the school, plain and simple.

Subject:
________________________________________________________________________________

Not in this case as he's backing the basketball program. Haven't you heard of keeping your friends close but your enemies closer?

Originally posted by Ole Cabbagehead:

Plain and simple you're nuts. Unless you have $30 million to donate, everyone should be getting behind this, including supporting Politi's message. This discussion has been limited to this freakin board for the past 5 years. Now its out in the public being talked about by multiple reporters and politicians.

I root for Rutgers. I don't care if these articles puts pressure on our AD or makes a reporter (that I have lots of problems with) look good. I hope it does put pressure on the athletic department.

We need to start building a practice facility now - not 5 years from now. Whatever it takes to make that happen I am for.

Originally posted by RUCONN:

don't u guys realize that what politi does is to create reads? articles about how everything is perfect and wonderful and non-controversial don't get reads. when I wrote for bleacher, they routinely made me write articles which blasted coaches, teams, etc. and it is the main reason I stopped writing there.
No shite Sherlock. With all due respect RUCONN most of us DO GET IT. But maybe this time is latest article, which backs up Keith's article, could help move the needle this time. We all know what a POS Politi is now and has been. All I care about now, is that pressure is put on the BOG and forces Barchi's hand and Christie's hand to get something done now. Barchi is gone in 2016 and Christie will probably be gone too. We know Politii is out for "hits" but on this ONE article, maybe he will help us instead of hurt us.

BTW, I am 100% on the side of Julie Hermann. She is the FIRST AD we've ever had here who is a real AD and knows what she is doing.

I root for Rutgers. I don't care if these articles puts pressure on our AD or makes a reporter (that I have lots of problems with) look good. I hope it does put pressure on the athletic department.

We need to start building a practice facility now - not 5 years from now. Whatever it takes to make that happen I am for.
ruman there has ALWAYS been pressure on the AD department although most of the problem lies above the AD & athletic department. Every AD that has come along is told to get it done without State resourses. Meanwhile other B1G schools get major support from their alum and State government (although that may change in Wisconsin with Govenor Scott).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT