ADVERTISEMENT

Lok Wur Announcing Top 5

I would think he's trending elsewhere and has schools all over the map. Haven't kept up with all the recent offers, i think Iowa, RU from the B1G, home state Creighton, Marquette?? from the Big East....Hawaii from the way out West and places like New Mexico, St Joe's, etc....Oregon and Kansas had looked but Kansas I think picked up Jalen Wilson off a rebound from Michigan and is full.

Reactions: RU23
I was on a site yesterday and saw Hawaii just had a pf commit to them. I know Wur is light, but still that may affect his recruitment.

I was on a site yesterday and saw Hawaii just had a pf commit to them. I know Wur is light, but still that may affect his recruitment.

Totally OT but I’m surprised Hawaii hasn’t really gotten more marquee players over the years. I’ve spent some time near that campus and it’s a paradise location. I’m dating myself but Bob Nash and Tom Henderson we’re 1st round NBA picks picks in the early 70s but no notable players to come out of there since...Anthony Carter might have been closest.

Always thought the same thing .

A local kid here in Monmouth County went there for football and had a great freshman year and left to go to Temple.

I wonder how long it took him to notice the difference ? :):)

The kid got a FA deal and ended up making the Saints I believe.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
Totally OT but I’m surprised Hawaii hasn’t really gotten more marquee players over the years. I’ve spent some time near that campus and it’s a paradise location. I’m dating myself but Bob Nash and Tom Henderson we’re 1st round NBA picks picks in the early 70s but no notable players to come out of there since...Anthony Carter might have been closest.
well when you have to travel an absolute minimum of 5 hours for any away games as you can imagine it takes a toll on you. Their average away trip is like a 6-7 hour flight. That is brutal to do.

Actually just looked at their schedule. Their conference really helps them out. They basically play on the road every other weekend on Thursday and Sunday to limit travel. So in conference play they make 4 main land trips which isn't all that bad.

Reactions: Mr Magoo and Scangg
Really wanted this kid but didn't seem like we were in it after some other offers to Creighton and Oregon came in... Then reports those schools are about to receive NCAA violations...

I assume by tropical paradise you mean Piscataway? Please clarify.
Mehhh Texas A&M stunk last year and is starting a rebuild. We are going to be better than them again this year and in a better conference. By the time they are good again we will be a tournament team anyway

Hope you are right about us but they’ve been to the tournament 8 times since our last appearance and now have Buzz Williams as a coach. I think he will have that program back to the tournament in no time.

Hope you are right about us but they’ve been to the tournament 8 times since our last appearance and now have Buzz Williams as a coach. I think he will have that program back to the tournament in no time.
I think Buzz will be good there too but we will be a tournament team in 2 years if not next year

Reactions: shields
Really wanted this kid but didn't seem like we were in it after some other offers to Creighton and Oregon came in... Then reports those schools are about to receive NCAA violations...
I predict he makes an official visit to A&M and posts pictures all over Instagram saying how much he loves it and then suspiciously commits to Oregon on his official visit there the next weekend.

Texas A & M and Oregon both seem to be getting a lot of attention from a lot of B-Ball players. Juiston and Wur both could wind up at Oregon with Eugene.

This practice of "announcing" by players of their top 5 or top 3 or whatever is just plain silly.

Somebody please wake me up when he signs his LOI.

tenor.gif

herad they signed him for two years at 300k a year,with his option in Junior year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT