ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Making the case for Caleb McConnell as Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year

I've ragged on CM all last year for shot selection etc. I still think he can score 15 a game if he focused on 18Ft and in but defensively he is just elite. He was great last year but got overshadowed a little by JY.....but CM is just an elite defender that has super court awareness of the defensive end. He better get defensive POY he deserves it and earned it

I've ragged on CM all last year for shot selection etc. I still think he can score 15 a game if he focused on 18Ft and in but defensively he is just elite. He was great last year but got overshadowed a little by JY.....but CM is just an elite defender that has super court awareness of the defensive end. He better get defensive POY he deserves it and earned it
Lol 15 a game 😂😂😂

Reactions: RU23
In 25 games he’s got 60 steals to go with 125 rebounds and 10 blocks, including THE blocked shot of the year. All that while regularly defending the best player on the opposing team. I’d say with a strong finish this award is his.

He's come a long way from that skinny freshman who many thought didn't have the lateral quickness to guard other quick guards

Reactions: Scarlet83
In 25 games he’s got 60 steals to go with 125 rebounds and 10 blocks, including THE blocked shot of the year. All that while regularly defending the best player on the opposing team. I’d say with a strong finish this award is his.

He takes on the challenge and runs with it.

Reactions: BillyC80
He should get it.

doubt he will.

At most the Big10 will make him share it - giving an RU player - once again the ole “co” treatment

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Three steals two games ago at Purdue. Didn’t have any on Wednesday, but did force some turnovers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT