ADVERTISEMENT

MBB renewals

Haters come at me but poor customer service giving just 2 weeks before application is due
I’m sure there’s a lot of money on the waiting list. Seems like a big pressure move. Long time season ticket holder comes back May 1 and they say “oh sorry, but we’re happy to give those tickets to someone on the waiting list”

There was an email last week that mentioned renewals in the subject line only. Easy to miss.

That said how is ~3 weeks not enough time to do your renewal? I swear some of y'all will bitch about anything!
Agree three weeks is quite a bit of time but why such a drastic change from prior years?

There was an email last week that mentioned renewals in the subject line only. Easy to miss.

That said how is ~3 weeks not enough time to do your renewal? I swear some of y'all will bitch about anything!
Everyone taking time to post regularly on the Rutgers basketball board needs the time to decide if they’re going to renew their tickets for the most in-demand season ever

Any insight on increase on price or donation. You would think now would be the time to do it

%7Becf22606-6a1e-4239-a484-8d90b9bd5538%7D_MBB_2024Top.jpg

%7Bfc418cb3-52dc-4181-b1d8-010183923600%7D_MBB_2024Bottom.jpg

I'm in purple- 200 level center. Tickets are now $950 per seat?
EDIT: Last year was $700 per seat.
EDIT Again: I don't think the $700 included the seat donation

Last edited:
So 300s a small $50 increase. +12%.
Middle 200s = +27%!
LL middle sections, first 5 rows = +27%!
LL middle sections, upper rows = +18.5%.

So 300s a small $50 increase. +12%.
Middle 200s = +27%!
LL middle sections, first 5 rows = +27%!
LL middle sections, upper rows = +18.5%.
Middle 200s are a huge outlier and surprising they’d be up that much relative to the 100s. Maybe in preparation for some of the 100 level people to move into those seats after this season/when renovations start?

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I’m in 105, according to my ticket guy my renewal is 1850 so the chart above seems off.

Unfortunately it's a part of life
Expect a massive jump in price when the renovations happen

If I get priced out for someone with more money, I'll be disappointed but understand this is all a part of big time college athletics

As long as it's beneficial to the program and translates into wins, I'm all for it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT