ADVERTISEMENT

Meet Our Daddy

Considering we've actually beaten them since joining the B1G... interesting comment.

OSU has been Rutgers' daddy if you really want to be accurate. The only team in the Division RU hasn't event come close to being competitive in a game with.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
did't read the other threads on that Michigan site after checking out the Michigan forum link, but from the subject lines , Michigan fans aren't too happy with Harbaugh or the program after their loss on Saturday.

I too thought that was funny. Man oh man they really tear each other apart. Not sure why Michigan is having a down year, honestly it really doesn't matter to me all I care about is beating them. If all the stars lineup we could beat this team.

Last edited:
I have been giving those self righteous pricks some grief.

And AA does not stand for Ann Arbor but rather Arrogant Arseholes

Reactions: RJM_Go_RU
I used to always root for UM against the poisonous nuts...that ended when you know who showed up...a complete and utter douche bag and sanitary disposal kit all rolled into one...

The fact that scUM fans are worried about little old RU is living proof of how far they've fallen on the college football totem pole.

Michigan.players looking to "take their frustrations out on Rutgers"

Whether it be Saturday, next season or several years from now, I can’t wait to jam their arrogance up their ass again like we did 3 years ago.

The satisfaction of battling Michigan for 4th place in the division while paying our head coach 1/3 the amount theirs gets paid will have to do for now.

Reactions: ScarletDave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT