ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Soccer Prepares for Seton Hall Monday Night

Ha. I grew up with Zalinsky's dad and played soccer with him and his brother in Brick, NJ. Looks like the son has the same temper as his dad. Two red cards in the last four games. Unacceptable. He is a very good player but has to temper the emotions. He is the key to the D and not having him in definitely hurts.

Didn't see the play; was the card warranted?
I am tough on refs...but they got this one right.

was a brain dead type of play...completely unacceptable for a captain to do this to his team 2 out of 4 games.

the only Red I didnt see was the Collins one. The others were all valid. The Iceland/Viking one was borderline, but he was last man back, so you couldnt really argue it.

unfortunately, this is a case of Rutgers screwing itself.

Ha. I grew up with Zalinsky's dad and played soccer with him and his brother in Brick, NJ. Looks like the son has the same temper as his dad. Two red cards in the last four games. Unacceptable. He is a very good player but has to temper the emotions. He is the key to the D and not having him in definitely hurts.
Oh wow I didn't realize he had 2 of the cards!! That is not good and does affect the team in many ways

It killed RU last night having to be down a man 10 against 11 for the last 68 minutes of the game. The score was 0-0 at the time and SHU got two goals after the red card in the first half. We played better in the second half and finally scored to make it 2-1 with 17 minutes left. SHU scored an empty net goal when we pulled our goalie with just over a minute remaining. I think SHU was a bit quicker to the ball and maybe a little taller for the head balls. I think our players were not as fast as those on SHU and I think we were not in the best shape for running up and down. I wish as a 40 year coach of high school track & cross country those kids could have done some of my workouts and I think they would never get tired. Just my opinion.

Looked at the box scores from the first six matches
- Minutes played with eleven men: 283:17
- Minutes played with ten men: 256:43

Over the past four matches
- Minutes played with eleven men: 103:17

• Haha
Reactions: Degaz-RU
Looked at the box scores from the first six matches
- Minutes played with eleven men: 283:17

Over the past four matches