ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Michigan Wrestling beats Rutgers, 21-16

Would a healthy Colucci have been able to win the last match?
Nope, but hmm maybe Correntti over Esposito would have been the better move if the match was on the line.. Correntti been getting some pretty good kids into OT

My prediction is we never see him wrestle for RU again.
I said that months ago ...got hammered for it but I stand by that prediction ..don’t know about next year but I said he would not wrestle this year ...so far I’ve been right .

Glasgow told me Friday he would be at Edinboro which is all I can tell you.

You guys might end up being right ultimately, but there are some dangerous assumptions being made right now. Goodale mentioned there was some sickness going around the room so maybe he doesn't feel great or maybe he tweaked his knee or something.

Reactions: koleszar and TRU2RU
I said that months ago ...got hammered for it but I stand by that prediction ..don’t know about next year but I said he would not wrestle this year ...so far I’ve been right .
Don’t know why u would rip a kid like that. Almost like you never wrestled. :Wink:

Rut ro where was Glasgow
This is starting to become concerning and his wrestling future seems to be at a crossroads right now. He's either got to start embracing his future as a wrestler or just leave it behind and move on with his life.

Don’t know why u would rip a kid like that. Almost like you never wrestled. :Wink:
Big difference between what I said and what you do ...never said he doesn’t deserve to be on the mat or rip his effort or rip his mat awareness or any number of things you have said about JOJO or JG and others after a match .....just saying that he wouldn’t wrestle for RU this year which he hasn’t even tho a position was there for the taking ...and so far I’ve been right ...my opinion on that has nothing to do the kid as a person ..if you met him you would know he is a great kid as I do ...

Big difference between what I said and what you do ...never said he doesn’t deserve to be on the mat or rip his effort or rip his mat awareness or any number of things you have said about JOJO or JG and others after a match .....just saying that he wouldn’t wrestle for RU this year which he hasn’t even tho a position was there for the taking ...and so far I’ve been right ...my opinion on that has nothing to do the kid as a person ..if you met him you would know he is a great kid as I do ...
Please. Provide examples where I said any of the things you claim in this post. Thanks in advance.

Janzer jumps all the way to 12 on both Flo and intermat. I did not expect that big of a rise.

Aguilar 25/20
Alvarez 10/9
Janzer 12/12
Pagano 19/19

Reactions: MS-RU
184 will be interesting for the seeding.
Having a former All American (Venz) drop to a #4 or #5 seed would be a tough draw in the quarterfinals.
I was worried (Before season started) about Janzer qualifying this year for tournament.
I don't think I have to worry now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT