ADVERTISEMENT

MidKnight Madness

Hopefully we will get some reports. I believe a recruit or two will be there.

Reactions: SJScarlet
Let's hope we gain recruits this time at MM instead of lose them (McClung)

I'd like to know more about that. That could be viewed as a one off, but with Eugene leaving I can't help but wonder if there is more to see here.

TBD no? McClung had a better freshman year but maybe McConnell has more upside. We’ll see...

McClung did well in spots for Georgetown but he is primarily reliant on being able to score in transition.

McConnell offers better shooting, defense and covers multiple positions...McClung is ultimately playing shooting guard which RU already has talent in place.

Reactions: higgins3 and Scangg
I'd like to know more about that. That could be viewed as a one off, but with Eugene leaving I can't help but wonder if there is more to see here.

Understand the point, but the social media from the Spain trip would seem to completely refute any notion that there is an issue in the Rutgers locker room. The team seems remarkably together.

or maybe more together now because Eugene is not here.
I 100% believe this.

Last year leaders were Baker Eugene and Shaq D. You can totally sense the team didn’t gel with Eugene. Very obvious.

Having said that the new leaders appears to be Baker Harper and Shaq c. They are going to need to increase their toughness, compete better defensively and rebound.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT