ADVERTISEMENT

Midnight Madness 2019!

bowlgoal

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2004
This has to be the most anticipated season in I don’t know how many years? I hope midnight madness will be at the RAC and that we figure out a way to generate a huge crowd. I’m thinking of attending the game in Toronto and possibly some additional road games.

I hope MidKnight madness is at the Barn, and for students only. This board tends to get pretty quiet around late September/early October.
I actually think it will be packed if at the RAC. Between the football team most likely getting shelled again and the anticipation for bball season, I think fans are going to be desperate for bball to start and it would be a great scene at the RAC

I actually think it will be packed if at the RAC. Between the football team most likely getting shelled again and the anticipation for bball season, I think fans are going to be desperate for bball to start and it would be a great scene at the RAC

I'm joking after last year's board meltdown about MidKnight Madness.

Reactions: dkostus
Selfishly I would love to go, however, I think this is really for the students and team to enjoy the music and festivities like they did last year. Hopefully, the CC gets to preview team at open practice prior to start of season.

Big time programs have large gatherings for Midnight Madness. We've had it both the Barn and the RAC and i believe last year it was available only to students and held at the Barn as they had a singer attend; so 3000 seats sold out to students. How about we have a singer again and encourage as many students as possible plus alumi and season ticket holders and pack the RAC.

The barn is really not what you want to show recruits and 2020-2021 recruits galore should be there that weekend.

A. visit the practice center
B. tour the campus
C. Come to midnight madness
D. Attend the first morning practice the day after
E. Sign on the line which is dotted

Why didn't Corey participate in dunk contest in his last season? Assuming he got in trouble for something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT