ADVERTISEMENT

***Monday Practice Notes***

Matt Hladik

All American
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2010
What's up everyone, good to be back, even if it's only for one day...Practice was outside in the cold today, Flood said the energy was something that jumped out at him...Scott Vallone caught my eye with how energetic he was on his first day out there...As I mentioned in other thread, E.J. Barthel is officially Director of Recruiting...Flood said Muller, Dorian Miller, Nelson and even Marcus Applefield will get work at center...Jimmy Hogan got a lot of time today at DE and looked decent...Myles Nash did work as an LB and at DE...Chris Laviano got the most starters reps at QB...In regards to Laviano and Rettig, both caught my eye with some throws at different points during practice, but Gio Rescigno says he absolutely feels he is capable of making some noise in that race...Leonte Carroo, who worked with Ben McDaniels as his WR's coach last year, said he is an extremely detail-oriented OC and he is very demanding in that aspect...Robert Martin looked a little thicker to me than last year out on the field, and I mean that in a good way...He filled out a bit I thought

Video is coming shortly, plus notebook and I have some pics that I'll shoot over to Bobby later

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News