ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Bans Satellite Camps

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...te-camps-jim-harbaugh-michigan-big-ten-effect

Sorry, Jim:
san-francisco-49ers-head-coach-jim-harbaugh.jpg

Conveniently AFTER the Michigan camp at IMG, will be interesting the reaction after half of that team signs to Michigan in February

It would be funny and entertaining to watch the lesser Harbaugh brother lose it publicly in a fit of misdirected rage in some tv or radio spot!:joy:

The NCAA pulled this same thing when Schiano was having camps in Florida. The SEC doesn't want their local kids to be plucked by Yankees.

The NCAA pulled this same thing when Schiano was having camps in Florida. The SEC doesn't want their local kids to be plucked by Yankees.
I wonder if this rule prohibits coaches from acting as guest speakers or instructors at other schools camps? I think Franklin and Ferentz usually guest instruct at FCS level program camps in the summer.

I wonder if this rule prohibits coaches from acting as guest speakers or instructors at other schools camps? I think Franklin and Ferentz usually guest instruct at FCS level program camps in the summer.
Yes it does specifically ban that.

Conveniently AFTER the Michigan camp at IMG, will be interesting the reaction after half of that team signs to Michigan in February
This rule doesn't address Michigan having practice at IMG. That is still permissible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT