ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska - 355th Consecutive Sellout Tonight

I bought a ticket through RU but was then screwed out of the trip. I would list it on the ticket exchange board, but it hasn't come in yet. Any early takers?

Lets see.....if on average there were 7/8 home games a year we are talking around 47 years or more. Hard to believe this. Keep in mind that for roughly half of those years most all college teams played less than 11 games in a season of which 4 had to be in their conference....the Big 8. Do the math! Might be slightly inflated but still amazing.

Not really that amazing. What else is there to do? No beach, no mountains, no professional sports. History of success and everyone grows up a fan.

I spent a summer in South Dakota and we actually had to drive to Nebraska to see a movie.

Someone should open a movie theater in South Dakota. They would make big $$$.

sold or scanned?

I smell cover-up......

kidding......... quite a sight!!!! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Lets see.....if on average there were 7/8 home games a year we are talking around 47 years or more. Hard to believe this. Keep in mind that for roughly half of those years most all college teams played less than 11 games in a season of which 4 had to be in their conference....the Big 8. Do the math! Might be slightly inflated but still amazing.

My lord man it's very easy to check the facts, I am remember Sports Illustrated peace when I was a teen, IIRC, about the streak:

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/...cle_88db979a-2dcc-11e6-894a-3b1198be9b95.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT