ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Md on now espn2

I think we'd want Maryland to win this one. Maryland's undefeated in B1G play and, even if we beat them on Tuesday, we'll still trail them. OTOH, Nebraska is slightly below us in the standings, and a loss would move them further done. i.e. less competition for 2/3 seed in conference tourney.

Let Maryland win.....in triple overtime!!

Or, a close score can give us hope.

I was impressed with N's defense on Thursday.

Is it me, or did Maryland have a few travels that were not called??

Originally posted by BeKnighted:
Maryland, he said through gritted teeth.
Yes, I agree, it's painful to say that.

A much easier task will be rooting for South Carolina tomorrow vs. UConn - now that there is no longer a consideration of conference loyalty.

I find myself very uncomfortable and full of angst rooting for that coach.

Has a certain coach south of the Mason-Dixon line become the new Geno for us? Looks that way.

Originally posted by RUfanDNT:
Can someone tell me who we want to win this game?
We are NOT likely to catch maryland for the number ! spot and either the two or three spot will keep us on the opposite side of the ledger come tournamnet time. Unfortunately, we should have rooted for Maryland & they won.

I do not see Maryland losing three games so let's beat Maryland & Iowa on the way to winning out to lock up the number two seed and a NCAA bid. Go RU!!!

We do not face Iowa again in the regular season.

@ Maryland
Purdue
Illinois
@ Michigan State
@ Northwestern
Indiana

We are also rooting for another loss by OSU. As it currently stands we are only 1 game ahead of them and they own the head-to-head tie-breaker they only face Maryland once

They play Michigan, Purdue and Iowa at home. And they are away at Illinois, Nebraska and Penn State.

If we go 5-1 down the stretch, we need them to have 1 loss as well.

Finishing 3rd gets us a double bye into the quarter-finals and means we can avoid Maryland until the Final.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT