ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting NEW 2023 state rankings.....

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
NEW JERSEY

PENNSYLVANIA

Now here are my thoughts in regards to the NJ rankings.

Rutgers has made up some significant ground on Bisontis recently, but I like PSU or ND's chances here.

Never much of any interest in Ali from Rutgers and with ND retaining almost everyone - he stays put.

Bonsu seems pegged to end up at blue blood.

The Scarlet Knights are also in on Mitchell, but his ties to Ole Miss with the NJ guys and Malone there will be tough to beat.

I was told recently RU isn't looking to add a 2023 QB (take that FWIW), as I think you always need a QB, but might explain why Lainez hasn't been offered. He also wants to play under center in college so look for a Iowa, MSU type of school IMO.

The Pennsauken duo seems like a long shot, they both like PSU a lot.

Jasire Peterson is solidly committed.

The staff is showing Samuels some love as well, if they push hard for Samuels I think they can land him.

Eric King is considered a Rutgers lean and we have a futurecast in for him.

Pressley is a new name to the list, I'll have to do some digging on him, but seems like one hell of an athlete. New staff at Camden Catholic is LEGIT and producing top prospects.

Addison is solidly committed to UMD, not much RU interest here either. Also I'm not sure Locks will even be there by the time he gets to campus.

Fowler is another guy RU didn't show interest in early on as they have some higher rated guys (Rodgers, Williams, etc) on the board still. Solid get for Pitt early on.

Rutgers hasn't offered Aamland yet and I'm not 100% sure they will yet, but he is another early Pitt lean.

Mullen recently visited Okla State for wrestling and my money is on him wrestling at the next level.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.