ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit 4 * Attackman Hadyn Sommer

He is a 23. As cali said above he signed with Air Force class of 22 and prepped for them.

Yep, basically a redshirt year. I won’t be surprised if we see him sprinkled in early then a bigger role his sophomore year. The kid can play. It’s very obvious. Kid is an elite shooter and has top level quickness. He’s from Culver and those kids often produce early.

We will have more punch this year. Expect us to be back in brand.

Yep, basically a redshirt year. I won’t be surprised if we see him sprinkled in early then a bigger role his sophomore year. The kid can play. It’s very obvious. Kid is an elite shooter and has top level quickness. He’s from Culver and those kids often produce early.

We will have more punch this year. Expect us to be back in brand.
Good to hear that NASCAR will be making a return after a one year hiatus.

I know you’ve been advocating for Colin Kurdyla to play at SSDM, but I saw him at the BRHS graduation the other day (my son also graduated), and from my naked eye, Colin looks to be about 6-3, 205. His pops could confirm (saw him post here the other day), but that size wouldn’t seem conducive to SSDM, but rather to offensive middie. But I never played, so I know squat.

Good to hear that NASCAR will be making a return after a one year hiatus.

I know you’ve been advocating for Colin Kurdyla to play at SSDM, but I saw him at the BRHS graduation the other day (my son also graduated), and from my naked eye, Colin looks to be about 6-3, 205. His pops could confirm (saw him post here the other day), but that size wouldn’t seem conducive to SSDM, but rather to offensive middie. But I never played, so I know squat.
Big VERY athletic plays with both hands and can run. I am not sure that last time we brought a freshman like this into the program. Tough to think that he will be a ssdm with the kids he is bringing in. I would imagine that he gets run with the 2’s until he earns more time but He is a bigger version of Knobloch who played a lot as a freshman. The difference is that Rutgers is bringing several transfers that should allow him to ease his way into playing time.

6’3” 200 is a great size for a d mid assuming you can run which he can. To me it’s all about style. If we played a slow down defensive oriented style where shorties get off immediately then no. But, if you have a transition oriented system where you want to excel in clearing creating mismatches off of saves and turnovers then you consider it. But we have 3 really solid experienced ssdms plus Machecha who is going to be good. Not sure it makes sense now but I’d still consider it. A kid like that you want to get into open space and just let athleticism take over

Back to size, Brecht would kill for 5 shorties who are 6’3 200 and can run. It’s actually ideal. But it’s also ideal for an offensive mid. I just think with our style he fits a number.of ways. Again he’s coming in with a lot of well deserved hype but he’s still not had his first practice. Let’s try and let him get comfortable and acclimated to the college game. They will. Figure out where his skills are best utilized .

Linked is the IL final 2023 Top 25 HS programs. Separating the schools that take PGs, different than the larger number of schools that are private, you just eliminated 9 of the 25. And Deerfield had a slow year but is usually on the list. Not to target? I don't think so.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...p-25-high-school-power-rankings-week-12/61683
One of my best friend coaches up north and doesn’t like the kid for RU fwiw. But it’s been tough after last seasons performance so in that lens it’s not too bad

^ he’s a liar troll and it hasn’t been tough after last season.

He doesn’t have any friend from up north and he doesn’t know anyone who knows anything about this kid who is a great player.

I’m trying to pay to have him removed from the site. Let’s see what happens to this liar.

Richie removed them. Too bad. They shoes this clown to be the joke that he is. What a liar.

But yet we let multiple threads to go off the rails, with lies and manipulation on the football side. And mods feel the need to take down gentle ribbing over her

Reactions: RUsojo
What happened to half of the posts in this thread?
Cali went to the mods about it you can thank or blame him. He got caught making stuff up about what I said though and Richie acted accordingly

Last edited:
I have no idea what you are even talking about. But let's talk about you claiming you weren't a Syracuse fan.

Care to retract?

Cali went to the mods about it you can think or blame him. He got caught making stuff up about what I said though and Richie acted accordingly

More lies. Richie cleaned up Sojo's mess because it was making him look bad. Did him a favor actually. That was really bad.

I have no idea what you are even talking about. But let's talk about you claiming you weren't a Syracuse fan.

Care to retract?
you may have these people fooled, but i know. i know. and i know you know that i know. that's all i care about. i do still think it's a strange thing to lie about...

im not a syracuse fan but even if i was, are fans of other teams not allowed here?

by the way...cole brams to rutgers is a done deal. that would be a weird thing for a syracuse fan to have intimate knowledge of but oh well!!

Reactions: RUsojo
you may have these people fooled, but i know. i know. and i know you know that i know. that's all i care about. i do still think it's a strange thing to lie about...

im not a syracuse fan but even if i was, are fans of other teams not allowed here?

by the way...cole brams to rutgers is a done deal. that would be a weird thing for a syracuse fan to have intimate knowledge of but oh well!!

I don't know what you think you know but whatever. Hope it helps you sleep at night.

Cole Brams to Rutgers was known like 2 months ago. You're way behind the times. Even for someone from the dump of Syracuse NY where news travels slow.

How many transfers you guys got now? Good to see you jumping into our game after disparaging it for so long.

And I know your are a Syracuse fan. And you know I know you are a Syracuse fan. Talk about a strange thing to lie about.

But hey, even you are welcome here.

LOL Cali being called out for a history of disingenuous posting. And another reply as if he owns the lacrosse conversation. I’m not surprised. Going to be a fun lacrosse board this upcoming season.

More lies from the board liar.

Guy is getting absolutely roasted on the pay side. So great!

Odd that the mods deleted everything below the post that started the whole issue without removing that post. They deleted multiple
Posts that had nothing to do with the issue.

He never dm’d me, I personally deleted the posts to prevent more arguments but here we are again.

Cali I get it, he’s bothering you but please if that’s the case then hit the ignore button. Now cut out the back and forth please.
Richie confirmed I never DM’d him. He deleted a lot of posts for Cali, who claimed to have “reached out to Richie offline” though I won’t lie like Cali does and say he did that for sure he may have been all talk which matches his fake bravado.

Reactions: Richie O
Richie confirmed I never DM’d him. He deleted a lot of posts for Cali, who claimed to have “reached out to Richie offline” though I won’t lie like Cali does and say he did that for sure he may have been all talk which matches his fake bravado.

So much for cutting out the back and forth.

Odd that the mods deleted everything below the post that started the whole issue without removing that post. They deleted multiple
Posts that had nothing to do with the issue.
I deleted it all to go back to the beginning to prevent further arguing. Sojo had a story from someone he knows and posted it, whether it’s true or not? I don’t know, but you can’t just openly attack people for stuff like that on the forum. Please everyone keep it civil before I have to issue warnings or bans. That’s all I ask.

His timeline made it a lie. We never recruited the kid until about a month ago. Richie deleted a thread claiming he was told a year about the kid.

It’s laughable on it’s its face. Bold faced lie. Whatever. The thread on the pay side is very telling as to how he’s viewed.

And for the record, I never asked Richie to delete those threads. I made him an offer to delete Sojo. He’s lucky Richie declined.

Either way the guy is a clown which everyone on the pay side seems to know.

I deleted it all to go back to the beginning to prevent further arguing. Sojo had a story from someone he knows and posted it, whether it’s true or not? I don’t know, but you can’t just openly attack people for stuff like that on the forum. Please everyone keep it civil before I have to issue warnings or bans. That’s all I ask.
Didn't see it as attacking. This is stuff that goes on in every locker. room/office environment every day. I saw it as gentle banter. But to each their own. I guess. Thank you for all you do. Podcasts are tremendous!!!

I've let it go. At the same time I'm going to state facts as they are known. Isn't that what this board is for? Information?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT