ADVERTISEMENT

New Episode w/ James Kratch: "Grit Tan Laundry"

RUScrewPod

Sophomore
Jan 29, 2019
If you're down about the transfer of Eugene Omoruyi, you're going to want to listen to this episode. And if you're not down about the transfer of Eugene Omoruyi you're also going to want to listen. Just listen. You can listen at the link below, or subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts or the podcast app of your choice.

James Kratch of NJ Advance Media joins the podcast for the first time. But first, Max, Mike and Adam start off by discussing the fallout from Eugene Omoruyi's shocking transfer announcement, and how the Rutgers basketball team will move forward. Max eventually grows tired of talking about a player who is no longer at Rutgers, and goes on an epic rant hyping up the players currently on the team (14:25). They then talk about the strategic vision document released by Rutgers last week. James Kratch comes on to talk about Rutgers football, rowing, grit, Mike Francesa, going to college at South Carolina, and much more. Later, Adam reads a list of the best names in college lacrosse, followed by a seamless transition into a discussion about The Daily Targum. Max talks about his disdain for kicking in football. We close with dueling Wankers of the Week.

-Max

Last edited:
I wanted to add that this episode has about 30 minutes of really good basketball talk at the beginning, so even if you generally don't like our podcast, you'll likely find this to be a good listen.

-Max

Just from the title alone I won't be listening to this episode.(by the way love your other one's) To associate yourself with that dumbass show full of complete morons is beneath you. It is the sworn duty of every New Jerseyans to point out that those complete nimrods are not native to the state. Except I believe one nimrod from Manalapan. That house just on principle alone should be burned to the ground.

Reactions: RUScrewPod
Just from the title alone I won't be listening to this episode.(by the way love your other one's) To associate yourself with that dumbass show full of complete morons is beneath you. It is the sworn duty of every New Jerseyans to point out that those complete nimrods are not native to the state. Except I believe one nimrod from Manalapan. That house just on principle alone should be burned to the ground.

Look, the phrase came about organically during the episode as a joke marketing idea. It's a good episode. I think one of the better episodes we've done.

There's a Rutgers basketball hype rant that you're going to love. You can't not listen.

-Max

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT