ADVERTISEMENT

New Scarlet Spotlight podcast: Football and hoops additions and Glenn Crooks

RUJON

All Conference
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2001
Danny and I do a deep dive on the latest additions to the football and basketball teams as well as recapping a busy spring sports season.
Our guest is former women's soccer coach Glenn Crooks who now as a very busy broadcasting career hosting a soccer show on SiriusXM and doing commentary on NYCFC games. Glenn talks about building the Rutgers program and Carli Lloyd among other topics.

Just press the button below and listen.

Thinking about lefty point guards, Al Karner from the Wenzel era is the last I can think of.

Thanks for all the kind words in social channels.

Really liked this episode
And always like the podcast
Hands down, best RU podcast out there.

Good insight and history lesson from Crooks

Interesting how he said recruiting is more difficult nowadays, and seemed like he is glad he isn’t doing it.

Last edited:
Lefty PGs and QBs are pretty rare. Thanks for the kind words.

Danny and I do a deep dive on the latest additions to the football and basketball teams as well as recapping a busy spring sports season.
Our guest is former women's soccer coach Glenn Crooks who now as a very busy broadcasting career hosting a soccer show on SiriusXM and doing commentary on NYCFC games. Glenn talks about building the Rutgers program and Carli Lloyd among other topics.

Just press the button below and listen.

Great podcast by you and Danny! Lefty QB - did Corey Ballentine ever start at QB?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT