ADVERTISEMENT

No. 14 Wrestling Secures Seven NCAA Qualifiers at 2022 Big Ten Championships

One thing that gets overlooked in these tournaments is that many of the participants, for example, Iowa have mostly 22/24 year old men wrestling because of the free Covid year. Imagine them wrestling against 17 or 18 year old freshmen. We had 3 of those men in Seabass, MVB and Bulsac.

One thing that gets overlooked in these tournaments is that many of the participants, for example, Iowa have mostly 22/24 year old men wrestling because of the free Covid year. Imagine them wrestling against 17 or 18 year old freshmen. We had 3 of those men in Seabass, MVB and Bulsac.
I was watching a show on the B1G network highlighting and interviewing Iowa wrestlers. I think it was Marinelli who said the average age of him, Eierman and Kemmerer was 24!!! Kemmerer has been with the Iowa program for seven years!

I was watching a show on the B1G network highlighting and interviewing Iowa wrestlers. I think it was Marinelli who said the average age of him, Eierman and Kemmerer was 24!!! Kemmerer has been with the Iowa program for seven years!
Micic 8 years

Really that is totally whacked 8 years in a D1 program. It’s f’ing embarrassing 5-6 maybe but even that is a stretch. Congrats to Suriano great job repping Rutgers …oh wait you ‘re not here anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT