ADVERTISEMENT

Football OC Gleeson discusses his offense

I’m hoping that we can have a strong running game in this offense. Stay on schedule and make the QB’s job easier.

The key is getting the OL going. Without it, there's no shot of a decent offense again. The good thing is, Rutgers has a stable of solid RBs, but it's up to the OL to perform.

Reactions: mikebal9
When do we need to start camp to be ready for the opener?
Student-athletes are coming back to work out in Piscataway on June 22. Must be outdoors workouts and not as a team. I will go with August 8 as a day I would like to see the team camp start at the latest.

Reactions: jtung230
Student-athletes are coming back to work out in Piscataway on June 22. Must be outdoors workouts and not as a team. I will go with August 8 as a day I would like to see the team camp start at the latest.
So no official date yet? Maybe they can work in groups of less than 25.

Article left out Noah Vedral as competing for the starting QB job. Isn’t he the chalk pick to be the starter over Sit?

“Rutgers is searching for a starting quarterback between the likes of Artur Sitkowski, Johnny Langan, Cole Snyder, and Evan Simon and it was without the benefit of spring practice due to COVID-19.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT