ADVERTISEMENT

OT - At SDSU game

Scangg

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 20, 2016
San Diego
Wentzell is really really good. Excellent footwork. Always on his toes. Sets great screens and senes when to slip. Great feel around the rim. Hit his one 3

Viejas is great arena for college hoops..was there for NCAAs 2 years ago..would be a crime to SDSU to give them 1 seed, then put them in East, having to face Duke or Seton Hall at MSG...

Reactions: Scangg
Viejas is great arena for college hoops..was there for NCAAs 2 years ago..would be a crime to SDSU to give them 1 seed, then put them in East, having to face Duke or Seton Hall at MSG...
I was there too. Excellent arena. One level only. Every seat is a great view

Reactions: JavaDunk18
I moved back to NJ from Sandi in. 08. When Steve Fisher was there it was the Cox arena. We used to go and there was absolutely nobody there , the team was hideous but it was cheap and it was college hoops. Actually the o University of San Diego was better at the time in playing in their little cubby hole of a gym. Will be out there soon. Can't wait to get to see an Aztec game. Is Teddy still doing the play by play?

I moved back to NJ from Sandi in. 08. When Steve Fisher was there it was the Cox arena. We used to go and there was absolutely nobody there , the team was hideous but it was cheap and it was college hoops. Actually the o University of San Diego was better at the time in playing in their little cubby hole of a gym. Will be out there soon. Can't wait to get to see an Aztec game. Is Teddy still doing the play by play?
You just missed Kawhi Leonard. He played for SDSU from 2009-2011.

Mitchell is a load. Very thick and strong. Excellent jab step and takes it to the hoop hard. Impressive team. Haven't seen them play

I am not sold on San Diego St

biggest wins are BYU, Creighton, and Iowa

Very untested and haven't played high level competition in almost 2 months.

In the tourney
- 16 seed should be an easy win
- 8/9 game can be a team like Michigan or Ohio St. Possibly even a Rutgers. Will not be easy.
- round of 16 can be a team like Maryland, Seton Hall, Villanova, or Mich St. Very tested teams

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT