ADVERTISEMENT

OT: C.J. Stroud not draftable? (with rebuttal)

I'm sorry to report that this comprehensive article about the test is behind a pay wall. Maybe some of you also subscribe to The Athletic.
https://theathletic.com/4455444/2023/04/27/nfl-draft-s2-cognition-cj-stroud-bryce-young/
I have a sub, the article lists 8 parts to the test and goes into detail of each. Obviously can't copy the whole thing here, but here is the section titles of each part

Part One: Search efficiency

Part Two: Distraction control“

Part Three: Perception speed

Part Four: Spatial memory

Part Five: Impulse control

Part Six: Tracking capacity

Part Seven: Instinctive learning

Part Eight: Decision complexity

Reactions: retired711
BTW @ashokan , your country judge quote is based on a quotation from Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr." Even a dog knows the difference between being stumbled over and being kicked."

Thanks - that's good to know
I actually know a country lawyer who I heard that from first.
Every day I look in the news and I realize I am that dog lol

Honoring the request. 😁
Twitch Streamer Cooking GIF by Four Rest Films

All good. I was wrong projecting Stroud as #1. We all know Bryce Young is electric, but dude is so small for an NFL QB.

Reactions: RUfinally2008
All good. I was wrong projecting Stroud as #1. We all know Bryce Young is electric, but dude is so small for an NFL QB.
I agree, and small+NFL mostly doesn't work out well. There will be plenty of time to judge whether or not you should have been in the Panthers war room. 😁If Stroud blows up and becomes the way better QB you have been worth your weight in gold.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT