ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Evening Boat Cruise Around NYC or Shore area

Jimpeg

Junior
Sep 2, 2014
Looking for any recommendations on a evening (3-4 hour) boat cruise around NYC of Shore area for about 50-75 people for family celebration.
Reviewing online, but if anyone has recommendations would appreciate it. Also f you attending an event, pros and cons...

Reactions: Floridahank
Don't have personal experience, but the River Queen out of Brielle, NJ gets nice reviews.

Have taken Seastreak ferries many times for my many trips to MSKCC. Nice boats, well run operation. They have NYC cruises.

Reactions: Jimpeg
NYC Yacht - younger son used one of these in HS for a class trip. Sorry, but can’t remember which one. Which is why I linked the whole page. But I do know he had a great time.

Circle Line (don’t laugh - right crew and “cast” and it’s lots of fun)

Classic Boat Rides out of Red Bank. Had the small one all set up for our 25th. It was kind of a surprise too. But my Wife got a great job offer and the trip was the same day as her last interview. Ended up getting the job but we literally missed the boat. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimpeg
I was on a boat cruise for a 40th bday party that left out of the Atlantic Highlands Marina. There were probably 50-60 people on board with a DJ, bar, etc. It was a fun time. I forget the name of the boat, but it left and returned to Atlantic Highlands Marina, where the seastreak goes in and out of

Reactions: Knight Shift
Looking for any recommendations on a evening (3-4 hour) boat cruise around NYC of Shore area for about 50-75 people for family celebration.
Reviewing online, but if anyone has recommendations would appreciate it. Also f you attending an event, pros and cons...
Spirit of New Jersey is Excellent.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Don't have personal experience, but the River Queen out of Brielle, NJ gets nice reviews.

Have taken Seastreak ferries many times for my many trips to MSKCC. Nice boats, well run operation. They have NYC cruises.

Your a riot don’t have any experience with it at all BUT let me tell you what to do and how to do it lol. My gym life time fitness has so many senior citizens lifting weights and getting after it. Some are running 5Ks get in the game of life a little. Hiking is def not exercising that’s giving up. It’s not too late for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT