ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Heartwarming story involving Anthony Harris (of the Eagles)

mildone

Legend
Dec 19, 2011
Might be behind a paywall, so included a second link that probably won't be a paywall.

Bottom line is Harris wound up taking a Texas girl, who'd just lost her dad (and granddad) this past year, to an annual father-daughter dance. Pretty cool thing he did.

IMO, doing nice things for people, like this, is far more rewarding to any of us than anything we can buy or otherwise acquire. Good karma.

It was on ABC Nightly News a couple of days ago. He covered all the expenses.

In a word, class
He did and it is classy and very kind.

Although, to me, it's his time that's the true gift. Because we can never get that back. But we can always make more money.

Naturally, I would never expect that sort of gift of time from my online buddies here on the Rivals Rutgers forums. That would just be asking way too much of strangers.

But feel free to send me money. 😀

Although, to me, it's his time that's the true gift. Because we can never get that back. But we can always make more money.

Naturally, I would never expect that sort of gift of time from my online buddies here on the Rivals Rutgers forums. That would just be asking way too much of strangers.

I’m not dancing with you, sorry. I’d rather write a check. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: mildone

Not hookers and blow?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT