ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Justin Verlander marrying Kate Upton

without photoshop and caked on make up.. she's just.. well... fugly...

iu

just cuz you guys have low standards doesn't mean i have to... the girls i bang make upton look like upaTON.. a fat porker if you will.. and i don't date fat chicks

hot chicks....

Roxanne Emery
iu

Emma Hewitt
iu

Nadia Ali
iu

there are many many more i could post but i'll just cap it off with Ela Rose

Reactions: Toadman005Alabama
There are definitely hotter girls walking around Manhattan this very minute but she is definitely hot, has bombs and Verlander doesn't have to worry to much about alimony during the inevitable divorce proceedings.

just to rub one more into you blubber lovers..

Danyka Nadeau
iu

^ doesn't change the fact that she weighs more than a lypo suctioned mama june....

I would like to offer my opinion on the matter if I may.

These relationships don't often end well.

I'm kind of with the Kate Upton being fat thing. I don't get why anyone cares at all about her. She has zero definition -- just skinny fat with big boobs. She is only in any kind of shape at all because she is young. She is gonna go full Anna Nicole as she gets older. You can just tell... her body is aching to be fat.

Reactions: 17Q66 and MorrisAsh
I'm kind of with the Kate Upton being fat thing. I don't get why anyone cares at all about her. She has zero definition -- just skinny fat with big boobs. She is only in any kind of shape at all because she is young. She is gonna go full Anna Nicole as she gets older. You can just tell... her body is aching to be fat.

I totally agree with this.

But I'd still bang her. So would you. This thread has become about @R1776U becoming an internet cliche.

and you've made it obvious you're fat and you like other fat people... that's all fine brohonski
If I cared enough, I could find an unflattering picture of every single girl (ridiculously hot) girl you posted.

Just as I can find photos of Kate Upton that are ridiculously hot. As if you would have a snowball's chance in hell getting with a girl like this

2157889318001_5323615180001_5297741497001-vs.jpg

51Df3NpuYIL._SS500_.jpg

without photoshop and caked on make up.. she's just.. well... fugly...

iu

First, you're entitled to your opinion.

I do need to point out that the women you posted as examples are caked with makeup and likely airbrushed. In the industry it's not how they look before they're "dolled up". It's what they look like and project after they're done being worked on.

Different "looks" work. It would seem to me Upton projects what many advertisers are tying to say. My sister and bro-in-law were in Milan during fashion week. My sister said walking thru the airport looked like a scene from "Attack of the strange looking 6' tall women" lol

Not one of you knuckleheads mentioned that he just won the world series Have any of you done that?.I want to meet your wives and girlfriends to compare as well. The only guy here with any street cred is Real. His wife is a goddess.But he hasn't won a world series either.So there's that.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT