ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Looking to rent a condo or house close to Disney Orlando

Abro1975

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2009
Was it YesRutgers who mentioned last month he had a rental ? Anyone else ? We're going around June 19/20 for 5 or 6 days, will hit Epcot and maybe a few of the other parks, as well as relax in a nice spot. Myself , my wife, my 19 year old son and his 18 year old GF. I don't want them sleeping together so need a min of 2 BR plus a sofa coach in the LR, or 3 BR. I hope Yes Rutgers sees this as you can PM on this site as you can on most others.

Inside Disney the prices are crazy for suites. I'm zeroing in on Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We've stayed at other Wyndham resorts renting direct thru VRBO with good experiences.

All advise welcome. This will be our 4th or 5th time down in 12 years.

Thanks

Sign up for redweek.com for $19 and rent someone's timeshare. I spent a week in Marriott Harbour Lake and loved it. Bonnet Creek is high end also. Good luck. $$$$

Bonnet Creek is inside Disney property.

Yes, we know. But it is not owned by Disney so there are many rented privately by VRBO, Airbnb etc, much bigger spaces at a much lower price vs the 'Official' Disney properties eg Port Orleans, Carribean, Grand Floridian etc. But you don't get the use of the Disney transportation system or extended hours benefit.

Was it YesRutgers who mentioned last month he had a rental ? Anyone else ? We're going around June 19/20 for 5 or 6 days, will hit Epcot and maybe a few of the other parks, as well as relax in a nice spot. Myself , my wife, my 19 year old son and his 18 year old GF. I don't want them sleeping together so need a min of 2 BR plus a sofa coach in the LR, or 3 BR. I hope Yes Rutgers sees this as you can PM on this site as you can on most others.

Inside Disney the prices are crazy for suites. I'm zeroing in on Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We've stayed at other Wyndham resorts renting direct thru VRBO with good experiences.

All advise welcome. This will be our 4th or 5th time down in 12 years.

Thanks
Why don't you want them sleeping together? You know that they do that elsewhere. This is 2016 and life and mores are not as they were when you were 19. It took me a while to get used to that idea .You never really get to know another person until you have put in some one on one time with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT