ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Michael Norell dead

Sorry but I can't say I know who he was even after reading your link.
Well from the pic I knew exactly who he was.🙂

Loved that show, KMG-365. 👍

Last edited:
RIP. Bobby Troup still dead?
Great singer and pianist.

The acting thing was a small part of his career.

Plus Julie London…😈

Good for you, Bobby. Good for you.👍
I'll take, "Who is someone I've never heard of from a show I might vaguely remember" Alex for $500.
And I will buzz in first with the winning answer and take your $500. 😜

Last edited:
We should be thankful that Kevin Tighe and Randolph Mantooth have avoided the carnage.
My Brother is a director of a well known TV show and his office used to be used by none other than Johnny Gage himself as a dressing room when he was on a soap opera many moons ago.

Loved Emergency as a kid. But I always wondered how one nurse and two docs could run an entire trauma center in LA no less.

Reactions: dconifer
Well from the pic I knew exactly who he was.🙂

Loved that show, KMG-365. 👍

Well there is a big reason why you would remember.
I'm going off topic on an OT thread but have you ever been to O'Hara's by the World Trade Center in the last few years?

Well there is a big reason why you would remember.
I'm going off topic on an OT thread but have you ever been to O'Hara's by the World Trade Center in the last few years?
I am not familiar with the establishment, sorry.

I am not familiar with the establishment, sorry.
120 Cedar Street. A block away from Engine 10, Ladder 10. When you're ever close by I highly recommend visiting. You don't need to eat there, drink there (but the burgers are great) but walk through. You would like what they have done.

I went through a time during a move where I had turned off cable and found some OTA channel.. ME-TV played a lot of oldies.. westerns, mash, columbo, etc.. ADAM-12 was a companion to EMERGENCY and I was a fan of both back in the day growing up everyone was switching.. slowly.. from OTA to cable.

After the move with all the streaming and cable channels to choose from I still sometimes find that ME-TV as a time-machine kinda thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT