ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New Jersey Recurits

madchuck

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2016
There’s a lot of players from New Jersey who decided to go elsewhere. I know a lot of people don’t care but I like to follow them and see what happened. A lot of these kids were passed over or don’t even play. Bellamy and Gould both don’t start for Syracuse. Alijah Clark starts and is decent but I don’t know if he’s better than what we have. I’m not sure if Berger is hurt or just doesn’t play. Bisontis starts but got moved to guard. He’s been decent at A&M. We know Bullock is a backup on Akron. Igbinosun starts and is good. Tywone Malone doesn’t play at Ohio State. Sydir Mitchell played in garbage time. Geno Van DeMark doesn’t play.

I think Rutgers develops players better. Some of the Rutgers players are light years ahead of players who were rated higher than them. Aaron Lewis will play in the NFL and isn’t just a random backup on a team. I’m not sure that filling up the roster with bunch of portal players is the answer. Once the pads come on, HS ratings don’t mean shit. The best player on the field last game was barely a 3 start with no offers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.