ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ponds entering NBA Draft

Do you think Edwards leaves? How about Winston?
Winston only even got mentioned as a potential prospect this year after he stepped up when everyone was hurt. Lots of questions about his pro potential due to defense/athleticism

He’s small but he’s damn good. Edwards is only 6-1 but strong. I really can’t tell anymore. Even a guy like Ponds has no guarantees at his size. It’s so hard to make the NBA now. I guess he figures overseas is his worst case scenario.

Fernando and Langford should definitely be gone, they're projected as possible lottery picks.

Edwards can declare and then come back, he's only tested the waters once. Seeing him as a projected second rounder, could go either way. A big game against Virginia could make the difference.

Dosunmu will at least test the waters. Same for Jalen Smith on Maryland, and possibly Brazdeikis as well although he's a near-lock to come back.

You never know though. Everybody thought Kevin Huerter was coming back to Maryland and then he was a first-rounder.

Fernando and Langford should definitely be gone, they're projected as possible lottery picks.

Edwards can declare and then come back, he's only tested the waters once. Seeing him as a projected second rounder, could go either way. A big game against Virginia could make the difference.

Dosunmu will at least test the waters. Same for Jalen Smith on Maryland, and possibly Brazdeikis as well although he's a near-lock to come back.

You never know though. Everybody thought Kevin Huerter was coming back to Maryland and then he was a first-rounder.
I think Fernando, Langford and Smith will be first round picks so I’m sure they re gone. I’ve seen Edwards as a second rounder and have not seen Winston on any boards. I have seen Bradzekis on boards but I don’t think he’s ready. He ll probably declare given he’s full of himself. Huerter has a monster nba workout solidifying his nba status.

I think Edwards has a shot in the NBA. As much as I like Winston, I don’t think he does.

Winston is a player and a playmaker. One of those guys you just feel confident with the ball in his hands. Guy was the B1G POY for a reason. He may be an even better player/playmaker in the NBA. I think he’ll make it.

I don’t see a place in today’s NBA for a streaky 6 ft shoot first PG with questionable defense. He’ll no doubt have a nice International career if he chooses. If he spends time in the G league thebright situation may result in a call up, but I think at the end of the day he is too short.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT