ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rarely Seen Commercial Featuring James Gandolfini

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Has anyone seen this before? This randomly popped up on X. From the posts below this one, some said it was a commercial for The Sopranos for Israeli satellite TV. Funny commercial, and good life advice!

Maybe people knew this, but Gandolfini was a bouncer at Ryans? He also went to the Court Tavern after a 2004 football game.

And there was this classic commercial.

Has anyone seen this before? This randomly popped up on X. From the posts below this one, some said it was a commercial for The Sopranos for Israeli satellite TV. Funny commercial, and good life advice!

Maybe people knew this, but Gandolfini was a bouncer at Ryans? He also went to the Court Tavern after a 2004 football game.

I never saw this commercial until it popped up on Twitter the other day. Great commercial.

This video has inspired me to soon pay a visit to my dentist.
His office is next door to Richie Aprile's office on Kearny Avenue.
BTW-Do you know why Richie Aprile couldn't use an aluminum bat to throw at Matt Bevilaqua?
It was on WOODland Avenue.

Remember he had a sideline pass and would walk around and stare at the opposing team as they warmed up. Always wondered what their reaction was.
There's actually a compilation of the Best of Richie Aprile on YouTube, but I thought I may violate board guidelines by sharing all of it.

Good video clips. He was a good sport for doing this. I’m guessing his friend encouraged him a bit (or was that the story at the time?)

thanks for sharing, I never saw that and it's excellent!!!!!

Reactions: Scarlet1984
I used to see him at football games with his son sitting on his shoulders. They used to sit up in the bleachers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT