ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RIP - Gold and Blue Dude

letitrip2

Senior
Sep 4, 2007
Have watched this guys Youtube videos for the past year. Always entertaining and like other WVU fans very likable. Just heard he passed away suddenly (he posted a video 5 days ago). Amazing how watching content from independent creators can have such a personal impact on people. His trademark was collecting mini helmets from college teams across the country.and talking about WVU and conference realignment. In the last two weeks someone sent him an RU helmet - betting it was someone from this board. "Hat checked, sunglasses checked, Pepsi checked, notes checked, sources checked and thick skinned checked". Very very sad today.

• Sad
Reactions: TM94goRU
Congrats, this might be the most obscure RIP here ever…RIP “blue and gold dude who was on youtube”. Maybe post some of his links?

RIP, i feel like I hardley knew ya.

Congrats, this might be the most obscure RIP here ever…RIP “blue and gold dude who was on youtube”. Maybe post some of his links?

RIP, i feel like I hardley knew ya.
Maybe sign on to youtube and watch some of his interesting videos. I stated he was a youtube creator - I am sure some on this board have watched his videos - sorry he was not mainstream enough for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: cicero grimes
Maybe sign on to youtube and watch some of his interesting videos. I stated he was a youtube creator - I am sure some on this board have watched his videos - sorry he was not mainstream enough for you.
Dude.. leave a link yourself. Don't give people homework in a thread you start.

Sorry your loss.. obviously heartfelt. But first response suggested that YOU should have left a link to any of his youtube videos or his channel.

he did have a lot of content on conference realignment. pretty entertaining guy. Sorry to hear he passed.

Took me less than 20 seconds to Google Blue and Gold Dude and West Virginia..Seemed like a fairly young and energetic guy, sorry for your loss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT