ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RU’s Chloe Timberg wins NCAA pole vault!

From scarletknights.com: Chloe Timberg Wins National Championship

resize

Reactions: newell138
Awesome news!!! First Rutgers national champion in track and field (I think)!!! Well done Chloe.

That's pretty cool and having the 4th best jump of the year in the entire USA. Congratulations. She's right outside making the Olympic team.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
False. My teammate Elliot Quow. 200 meters
I may have asked this before, but what years did you compete (presumably for Gags?) I remember Elliott coming back to train one day my freshman year (1986-87), and despite intellectually being fully aware of who he was and what he'd run, it was a whole different thing being a sorry walk-on experiencing his speed firsthand. Not that you need to hear it from me, but your teammate was utterly amazing.

I may have asked this before, but what years did you compete (presumably for Gags?) I remember Elliott coming back to train one day my freshman year (1986-87), and despite intellectually being fully aware of who he was and what he'd run, it was a whole different thing being a sorry walk-on experiencing his speed firsthand. Not that you need to hear it from me, but your teammate was utterly amazing.
I graduated in 85. 2 years with Gags and 2 with Mulqueen

Reactions: BLewis1968
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT