ADVERTISEMENT

OT: S.I. Advance series on Patrick School Basketball Academy

I only read part of the article and it may be a good thing. But I'm a St. Pat's grad and to see it devolve into the basketball factory it has become makes me very sad.
I have to come to the reality that there is no more St. Patrick's High School and as much as they might want the link to the history The Patrick School has nothing to do with the place that I really loved on Court Street.
It's the whole world that H.S. basketball has become in New Jersey.
Ridiculous.

I only read part of the article and it may be a good thing. But I'm a St. Pat's grad and to see it devolve into the basketball factory it has become makes me very sad.
I have to come to the reality that there is no more St. Patrick's High School and as much as they might want the link to the history The Patrick School has nothing to do with the place that I really loved on Court Street.
Ridiculous.
Colbert, what year did graduate?

I grew up down the Port and a lot of my buddies went to St Pats. Also played pick up ball there at night for many years with old grads. The kids attending HS at the time used to play every once in a while, remember trying to stick Shaheen Holloway. Good memories.

Ridiculous.
Did Herve Lamizana play at St. Patrick’s? Trying to think of Rutgers players from St. Patrick’s.

Colbert, what year did graduate?

I grew up down the Port and a lot of my buddies went to St Pats. Also played pick up ball there at night for many years with old grads. The kids attending HS at the time used to play every once in a while, remember trying to stick Shaheen Holloway. Good memories.

Where did you live? I was on East Jersey by 4th. Basically under the Turnpike.
Later moved to Fulton by Second St.
I was way before Shaheen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT