ADVERTISEMENT

OT: She can't sing, she can't act, she can't talk, She's terrific!

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
Quote from Louie B. Mayer on Ava Gardner's screen test.

Just watched a special on Frank "Hoboken" Sinatra. Loved it.

Also watched a special on Johnny Carson.

Both he and Sinatra had an eye for talent.

MO
This post was edited on 4/12 2:07 PM by RutgersMO

The average age of this board is probably 60, you can tell by most of the posts on here, lol.

I'd take Ava over Angelina Jolie in a heartbeat. Although, Maybe Angelina is passe now.

Age Is Relative.... Uncle Screw~

I LOVED Johnny Carson / feel NONE of the TV hosts on today come close (hoping Steven Colbert can make the leap from his Comedy Central to late night).

As for appreciating beauty....try this list (one man's - not my opinion...though I agree with #1): but Taylor, Monroe, Wood, Gardner, Lamar, Rita Hayworth (where's Susan? instead of Olivia De Haviland), Denueve....all should have been moved up over today's "Crop". Jolie @ #100 is a bad joke and idiotic-whether you like her or not.

To answer your question: obviously, old enough to know better!

MO
smokin.r191677.gif

One Man's Opinion of Top 100 Prettiest Actresses

Originally posted by Pritz9:
I'd take Ava over Angelina Jolie in a heartbeat. Although, Maybe Angelina is passe now.
Angelina is not aging well.
In her Lara Croft years was smokin'

Can anyone explain the love for Mila Kunis?
OK face, slightly exotic looking
but body....meh...pretty average

Originally posted by motorb54:
Originally posted by Pritz9:
Angelina is not aging well.
In her Lara Croft years was smokin'
You mean, in her Lara Croft, CGI years!

Re: Have To Agree....But Then I'd Take Marilyn, Anita, Sophia L., Claudia C.

Originally posted by RutgersMO:
and a whole slew of actresses (e.g. Joy Harmon....Cool Hand Luke and she didn't even make the list!) over Jolie as well.

MO
And for good reason.

tve36776-3854-983.jpg

And Cool Hand Luke is in my Top 3 movies of all time. That face was just never great.

Then....not NOW!!!!!

Christ, looks like Dave Letterman wearing a wig...gap toothed/ all!

But back in the day Joy did have an incredible body...especially her ( . ) ( . ) 's

MO
smokin.r191677.gif

Natalie Was Incrediblly Beautiful...But Hey Her Sister Lana Wasn't Bad

She was a Bond girl...and hot. She shoulda been on the list (lose Ann Baxter / Dehaviland...this guy musta been blind or a relative).

MO

Don't know if many of you guys have ever seen the Graham Norton show, but he's the best talk show host I've seen in a long time.

Re: Age Is Relative.... Uncle Screw~

Do you have room on your list to squeeze Kim Novak in?
Originally posted by RutgersMO:

I LOVED Johnny Carson / feel NONE of the TV hosts on today come close (hoping Steven Colbert can make the leap from his Comedy Central to late night).

As for appreciating beauty....try this list (one man's - not my opinion...though I agree with #1): but Taylor, Monroe, Wood, Gardner, Lamar, Rita Hayworth (where's Susan? instead of Olivia De Haviland), Denueve....all should have been moved up over today's "Crop". Jolie @ #100 is a bad joke and idiotic-whether you like her or not.

To answer your question: obviously, old enough to know better!

MO
smokin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT