ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tiger Woods Crash

Yes you are at it again. Pathetic
Listen, I threw a couple of hypothesis out there as a discussion with some pretty good reasons and evidence backing one of them. Usual fashion by you results in using "stupid and pathetic". You started this battle with put even trying to have an adult type of conversation about it, which I'm not surprised. Insult me after I presented some good reasons behind him passing out at the wheel vs. your "Tiger was late" and he was "being Tiger"?? Game on Whitey. Let's hear your hypothesis for the accident. Remeber, the evidence I presented and I will add he accelerated AT the time of the accident AND he drove over a median and two other lanes of traffic in a straight line while the road took a slight bend to the right. No braking, no attempt at turning the steering wheel. Bring it. Or you want to just lob another insult as your defense?

Reactions: MulletCork
consider yourself chided yet again.. if you are doing more than 10-20 mph over the flow of traffic. you are risking lives.. more than yours and your passengers. You think you can handle it.. but wasn't it Governor Corzine who had a convoy doing 100mph or so on the GSP who caused an accident and tried to blame it on the other guy who was driving a normal speed?
Guess you skipped the “when” part of what I wrote. When there is anything beyond sparse traffic, I wont drive very fast. Conditions have to be right.

All true. But I wouldn't even drive very fast in most non-performance cars sold today (unless ripping out and replacing at least the brakes, suspension parts, and motor mounts). I would not drive over 85 on public roads in any minivan or most SUVs sold today.

People chide me for driving as fast as I sometimes do. But I'm pretty choosy about when, where and in what I'll drive fast. I'm responsibly irresponsible, which is, IMO, way better than ignorantly irresponsible.
Guess you skipped the “when” part of what I wrote. When there is anything beyond sparse traffic, I wont drive very fast. Conditions have to be right.
Regular ole Dick Trickle here. Maybe we should all part the seas when you come through hardo.

Also of course I’m not shocked or surprised at all to see people going 100 on the turnpike. But I would be surprised if they did it past a cop without getting pulled over.

Summons books come in groups of 10 per book. The cover allows you to list your 10 summons issued for what and where for your info.

I liked to have at least 1 Drunken Driving, 1 speeder over 100 mph and 1 suspended/revoked DL per 10, or a combination of the 3. It was seldom that I didn't reach my goal per book.

NOBODY drives past a NJSP at ANY speed. I would stop you and issue you a ticket for anything over the speed limit. Although my normal was 15 over the posted limit.

On midnights in nice temps, we would park the Troop car somewhere, like in a u turn cut or off on the grass and turn off the engine. You can hear the real high speeders coming towards you as they push the air away. Start up the Troop car and chase them down, either from a radar reading or clock them somehow and pull over; "here's your ticket 100 in a 65, your court appearance is required." Some Judge's would be very unhappy at the motorist.

Once you get to highway speeds though, all bets are off. There are sections of the NJ turnpike with a 55 limit that I would feel comfortable driving in light traffic at whatever my car’s top speed is if not for the threat of police enforcement.

The Turnpike and GSP are able to be driven at above 100 mph easily, without traffic.

My normal patrol speed, based on traffic and how big my patrol area was about 90 - 100 mph.

Now as a civilian if in no traffic, then usually 6-7 mph over the posted limit. So 72 on the Pike or GSP. Usually you are good there from being stopped.

The latest info strongly suggests that he passed out at the wheel. With absolutely no braking or steering, even texting could reasonably be ruled out, as he would have reacted in some manner as soon as his car hit the curb.

The latest info strongly suggests that he passed out at the wheel. With absolutely no braking or steering, even texting could reasonably be ruled out, as he would have reacted in some manner as soon as his car hit the curb.
When you passed out, do you floor it the gas pedal? They already said the most likely scenario is that he hit the gas pedal instead of break.

Listen, I threw a couple of hypothesis out there as a discussion with some pretty good reasons and evidence backing one of them. Usual fashion by you results in using "stupid and pathetic". You started this battle with put even trying to have an adult type of conversation about it, which I'm not surprised. Insult me after I presented some good reasons behind him passing out at the wheel vs. your "Tiger was late" and he was "being Tiger"?? Game on Whitey. Let's hear your hypothesis for the accident. Remeber, the evidence I presented and I will add he accelerated AT the time of the accident AND he drove over a median and two other lanes of traffic in a straight line while the road took a slight bend to the right. No braking, no attempt at turning the steering wheel. Bring it. Or you want to just lob another insult as your defense?
I love how you ignore all the evidence and statements by the experts! So everyone is in on a cover-up to protect Tiger's image. Everyone from all the police, first responders and medical personnel is covering up for Tiger. People actually invoked with this case. Not one person involved has cone forward and said he was on drugs or drunk. Not a single person. But you, 3000 miles away with zero involment, keep pushing this nonsense. Time to take off your aluminum foil hat and get back to reality.

I love how you ignore all the evidence and statements by the experts! So everyone is in on a cover-up to protect Tiger's image. Everyone from all the police, first responders and medical personnel is covering up for Tiger. People actually invoked with this case. Not one person involved has cone forward and said he was on drugs or drunk. Not a single person. But you, 3000 miles away with zero involment, keep pushing this nonsense. Time to take off your aluminum foil hat and get back to reality.
Experts? They didnt even enlist the services of a drug recognition expert, despite strong evidence there was no attempt at preventing the straight line shot across a median and two oncoming traffic lanes, was unconscious, was then agitated, found an empty pill bottle in the car, and thought he was in Florida. Let those facts sink in. You arent willing to even take all that into consideration which is laughable. Outside of the investigation, the multiple instances of substance abuse, drunken driving and rehab loom overhead. Could "Tiger just be being Tiger" ...again? Your quote, not mine. It's entirely possible.

Experts? They didnt even enlist the services of a drug recognition expert, despite strong evidence there was no attempt at preventing the straight line shot across a median and two oncoming traffic lanes, was unconscious, was then agitated, found an empty pill bottle in the car, and thought he was in Florida. Let those facts sink in. You arent willing to even take all that into consideration which is laughable. Outside of the investigation, the multiple instances of substance abuse, drunken driving and rehab loom overhead. Could "Tiger just be being Tiger" ...again? Your quote, not mine. It's entirely possible.
Wow. You are out there. You do know your conspiracy theory would need 50 to 100 people to buy in and protect what you are saying. Beyond that you just dismiss shock and trauma as not even possible is ridiculous.

Wow. You are out there. You do know your conspiracy theory would need 50 to 100 people to buy in and protect what you are saying. Beyond that you just dismiss shock and trauma as not even possible is ridiculous.
It's pretty funny how you only read and remember what you want to. I said some could be explained by shock. I never dismissed it. So I guess I'm not as out there as you think. You are great at trying to changing the narrative and putting words into my mouth, but it's easy to see you are failing with the made up crap. Let me ask you, what do you think are the reasons for the crash based on the evidence? Please use evidence to support your claims...just like I did. You used "Tiger being Tiger" and his "Type A" personality as your reasons to explain the crash which doesnt cut it.

Reactions: MulletCork
It's pretty funny how you only read and remember what you want to. I said some could be explained by shock. I never dismissed it. So I guess I'm not as out there as you think. You are great at trying to changing the narrative and putting words into my mouth, but it's easy to see you are failing with the made up crap. Let me ask you, what do you think are the reasons for the crash based on the evidence? Please use evidence to support your claims...just like I did. You used "Tiger being Tiger" and his "Type A" personality as your reasons to explain the crash which doesnt cut it.
I'm not making up crap. You mentioned shock and immediately dismissed it because it doesn't fit you conspiracy crap. You said no experts were involved. So police, first responders and the medical team aren't experts?? And they would all have to conspire to hide the truth. Why would all of them do it ?? You just another hater of Tiger. Listen Tiger was great for golf but Jack was always the best for me. However, you with zero involment in the case think you know better than everyone than everyone else. What an enlarged, undeserving ego.

Reactions: NickKnight 1
When you passed out, do you floor it the gas pedal? They already said the most likely scenario is that he hit the gas pedal instead of break.
That would not explain why he never tried to course-correct, and steer away from the tree.

All true. But I wouldn't even drive very fast in most non-performance cars sold today (unless ripping out and replacing at least the brakes, suspension parts, and motor mounts). I would not drive over 85 on public roads in any minivan or most SUVs sold today.

People chide me for driving as fast as I sometimes do. But I'm pretty choosy about when, where and in what I'll drive fast. I'm responsibly irresponsible, which is, IMO, way better than ignorantly irresponsible.
When you created your handle did you somehow put a D in there instead of an E ..Mile One? 😀

I'm not making up crap. You mentioned shock and immediately dismissed it because it doesn't fit you conspiracy crap. You said no experts were involved. So police, first responders and the medical team aren't experts?? And they would all have to conspire to hide the truth. Why would all of them do it ?? You just another hater of Tiger. Listen Tiger was great for golf but Jack was always the best for me. However, you with zero involment in the case think you know better than everyone than everyone else. What an enlarged, undeserving ego.
You can't interpret the English language, can you? I never dismissed shock..I said some of the evidence could be attributed to shock. Are you just dense? Or do you just like to make things up? Enlarged, undeserving ego...that's a good one. You still havent discussed your own personal thoughts on why the crash occurred..and please, oh please use some evidence to support your case. Unless you do, this "ego" is dismissing your inability to interpret what I clearly have said (and you have completely made up things) and your inability to answer simple questions is like talking to a child. Shocker, just like last time.

Dude you
You can't interpret the English language, can you? I never dismissed shock..I said some of the evidence could be attributed to shock. Are you just dense? Or do you just like to make things up? Enlarged, undeserving ego...that's a good one. You still havent discussed your own personal thoughts on why the crash occurred..and please, oh please use some evidence to support your case. Unless you do, this "ego" is dismissing your inability to interpret what I clearly have said (and you have completely made up things) and your inability to answer simple questions is like talking to a child. Shocker, just like last time.
Here is your quote.
" I realize some of these could be signs of shock, but guess what all of them could be? Narcotic overdose. "
That is completely dismissing it!
How did he crash? He was doing 80+ in a 45 on an unfamiliar road. Lost control and crashed. Happens all the time. The police investigated it and came to that conclusion. You, from the minute it was reported went down the conspiracy trail despite the evidence and the findings of the investigation which says you are 1000% wrong.

Dude you

Here is your quote.
" I realize some of these could be signs of shock, but guess what all of them could be? Narcotic overdose. "
That is completely dismissing it!
How did he crash? He was doing 80+ in a 45 on an unfamiliar road. Lost control and crashed. Happens all the time. The police investigated it and came to that conclusion. You, from the minute it was reported went down the conspiracy trail despite the evidence and the findings of the investigation which says you are 1000% wrong.
Oh boy. I will give you a little help here. "Could" definition: used to indicate possibility. Thanks for posting the quote and it does show you can't dissect a simple sentence. By saying "could" be, it doesnt dismiss. All evidence "could" point to something better is what I said. But I do get your point. World class athlete has no reaction time and drives off in a what seems to be a perfect, straight line, across a median and two lanes of oncoming traffic while presumably attempting to maneuver into a slight bend in the road..without correcting anything one bit. Makes perfect sense. You win. Oh, but you said he lost control? He didnt do anything. That's not losing control. I'm surprised he hasn't made a statement regarding the cause of the accident, just one thanking people. I'll put this to rest and wait to see if he ever discloses the cause of the accident.

Summons books come in groups of 10 per book. The cover allows you to list your 10 summons issued for what and where for your info.

I liked to have at least 1 Drunken Driving, 1 speeder over 100 mph and 1 suspended/revoked DL per 10, or a combination of the 3. It was seldom that I didn't reach my goal per book.

NOBODY drives past a NJSP at ANY speed. I would stop you and issue you a ticket for anything over the speed limit. Although my normal was 15 over the posted limit.

On midnights in nice temps, we would park the Troop car somewhere, like in a u turn cut or off on the grass and turn off the engine. You can hear the real high speeders coming towards you as they push the air away. Start up the Troop car and chase them down, either from a radar reading or clock them somehow and pull over; "here's your ticket 100 in a 65, your court appearance is required." Some Judge's would be very unhappy at the motorist.
Maryland is all electronic now so much easier

Oh boy. I will give you a little help here. "Could" definition: used to indicate possibility. Thanks for posting the quote and it does show you can't dissect a simple sentence. By saying "could" be, it doesnt dismiss. All evidence "could" point to something better is what I said. But I do get your point. World class athlete has no reaction time and drives off in a what seems to be a perfect, straight line, across a median and two lanes of oncoming traffic while presumably attempting to maneuver into a slight bend in the road..without correcting anything one bit. Makes perfect sense. You win. Oh, but you said he lost control? He didnt do anything. That's not losing control. I'm surprised he hasn't made a statement regarding the cause of the accident, just one thanking people. I'll put this to rest and wait to see if he ever discloses the cause of the accident.
In your mind you will always be right despite what the investigation revealed. Parsing statements to fit you conspiracy. I suppose the Earth is flat. JFK was killed by the Russians and the mob and Lyndon Johnson himself. We never landed on the moon because it "could" have happened.
BTW not making the turn and flying through the air is losing control. Talk about not understanding!

Drug recognition expert, is nothing more than someone with some advanced training in OBSERVATION of certain signs of POSSIBLE drug/alcohol use while operating a MV.

Their testimony either to the media or under oath means NOTHING without additional EVIDENCE to prove their OPINIONS.

So a full tox screen done AT the hospital PRIOR to him being treated in/at the ER for his injuries would be REQUIRED. It is possible that the police could ask for the tox, but many Hospitals don't listen to Police requests, choosing to immediately treat the injuries of the patient. The injuries described in the media, would have had him immediately treated with pain meds and scans/xrays to determine the leg injuries. So any blood drawn after medical treatment in the ER would be thrown out of court.

The ONLY sure thing we can absolutely know from this Tiger crash, is that he's obviously a poor driver with limited skills operating a mv at high rates of speed.

Best thing that can be done ? Have his 'handlers' hire a full time driver/security guard that travels with him everywhere 24 x 7. Sidegig.com is a place that lists jobs for hire for retired Police in driving/security. He can afford it, his RE taxes alone at his home on Jupiter Island have to be over $ 500,000 a year, based on what I paid on the same island.

Drug recognition expert, is nothing more than someone with some advanced training in OBSERVATION of certain signs of POSSIBLE drug/alcohol use while operating a MV.

Their testimony either to the media or under oath means NOTHING without additional EVIDENCE to prove their OPINIONS.

So a full tox screen done AT the hospital PRIOR to him being treated in/at the ER for his injuries would be REQUIRED. It is possible that the police could ask for the tox, but many Hospitals don't listen to Police requests, choosing to immediately treat the injuries of the patient. The injuries described in the media, would have had him immediately treated with pain meds and scans/xrays to determine the leg injuries. So any blood drawn after medical treatment in the ER would be thrown out of court.

The ONLY sure thing we can absolutely know from this Tiger crash, is that he's obviously a poor driver with limited skills operating a mv at high rates of speed.

Best thing that can be done ? Have his 'handlers' hire a full time driver/security guard that travels with him everywhere 24 x 7. Sidegig.com is a place that lists jobs for hire for retired Police in driving/security. He can afford it, his RE taxes alone at his home on Jupiter Island have to be over $ 500,000 a year, based on what I paid on the same island.
Thanks Will. What's your take on the LAPD not pursuing any further investigation into the cause based on the facts of the accident scene? Oh, and Whitey. I forgot to mention the conflicting reports that the LAPD had within it's own department. No drugs, alcohol, prescription bottles vs. oops there was an empty pill bottle. Or the "he was calm and lucid" versus unconscious then agitated and disoriented. I ain't no expert, but the expert investigators dont seem to have their stories straight. Heres are some interesting articles. It seems like I'm not on my own island Whitey:

The investigation was conducted by Sheriff's Officers as it was not within the jurisdiction of LAPD.

IF it was me. Knowing instantly that it was Tiger Woods and it WOULD BE A MAJOR OUT CRY, I would have; 1. Asked for any special unit the Sheriff's has that investigates major incidents, fatal accident team, major crimes team. ANYONE OTHER THAN ME ! 2. Crime scene investigators, for photo's, skid marks or lack of same, removal of car to wherever they store cars to be searched. 3. Secure or ask for warrants to search car, Tiger's person, REQUIRE tox screen at hospital, REQUIRE blood drawn at hospital for transport to Police lab. 4. Interview Tiger after Mirandizing him, based on what I don't know or do know about Calif mv law and what statutes he may have violated.

In other words a complete CYA and I would NOT talk to any media. NOT take cell phone shots, NOT talk to my "buddies'' on the QT.

If I was up for retirement, file my papers after Tiger hired me to be his driver.

Similar to what Little Mike Bloomie did with his NYPD Mayor Security detail. About a dozen of them were up for retirement. They retired and Bloomie hired them all at 100k a year,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT