ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wait a Second... That Ending to It's A Wonderful Life

Source

Heisman Winner
Aug 1, 2001
So I'm watching the final scene tonight of "It's A Wonderful Life" where George gets his life back and heads for his home. Mary is out with Uncle Billy collecting money to cover the Building & Loan deficit. When George opens the door, the sheriff, auditor, reporter and photographer are standing in his living room. The children are upstairs in their rooms.

So exactly who let these strangers in the Bailey household when the parents were out?

He-haw and contact DYFS !

So I'm watching the final scene tonight of "It's A Wonderful Life" where George gets his life back and heads for his home. Mary is out with Uncle Billy collecting money to cover the Building & Loan deficit. When George opens the door, the sheriff, auditor, reporter and photographer are standing in his living room. The children are upstairs in their rooms.

So exactly who let these strangers in the Bailey household when the parents were out?

He-haw and contact DYFS !

It’s also unclear how Harry Lime (Joe Pesci’s character) got into the house while dressed as a police officer in the opening scene of Home Alone…if an adult let him in, he wouldn’t be standing there looking for an adult. Door was unlocked I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT